Profile for Mountain Bike Rider > Reviews

Content by Mountain Bike ...

Mountain Bike Rider

Muscleform 250 g Beta Alanine
Muscleform 250 g Beta Alanine

5.0 out of 5 stars Mountain Biking and Beta Alanine, 5 Nov. 2012
I am a experienced mountain biker who rides at least twice a week on the natural trails in the Lake District. I Bought this product to help prevent and block the build up of lactic acid in my legs as on long rides i tended to get leg fatigue and cramp up. Started to take 3g twice a day. Near immeadiatley on taking you get pins and needles and iching of the face an eyes (I quite liked this and it was not a problem for me) it went away after around 20 mins. If you dont like this feeling taking Beta Alanine after eating carbs reduces this feeling.

After around 2 weeks (when riding) i began to feel a bit different but couldn't put my finger on it, but nothing to write home about. Research states that it takes around 4 weeks to feel any effect, so 4 weeks went by and no real improvement in my riding, I still had leg cramps and my legs burned out before the end of the ride.

Last weekend i had been taking this product for just over 5 weeks and the effect of taking it came in with a bang. I rode harder and stronger than i have ever done, cleaned steep technical climbs that in the past I have struggled up. beat guys i normally ride with to the top of all of the weekends climbs and I felt like I was not even trying.

This is a real top product which for me produced a real improvemt in my riding.

Update:

This is the third tub I have bought of the product, it prevents muscle fatigue and lactic acid build up. As a result i can ride harder, climb better and still have strength in my legs at the end of a long hard ride. I can't say enough good things about Muscleform's Beta Alanine. Use every day and the benefits will be evident. This is one supplement that actually works . Buy it now
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 30, 2013 12:54 PM BST