Profile for Miss K Budai > Reviews

Content by Miss K Budai

Miss K Budai (Surrey, U.K.)

Page: 1 | 2
Sleek Make Up Blush Suede 8g
Sleek Make Up Blush Suede 8g

5.0 out of 5 stars So lovely :-), 22 May 2014
Blush shade- Suede 921
Product itself is very good for the price, pigmented enough.
I love the packaging. 8g product but box is small, slim, sturdy, got mirror inside. ( Remind me a bit of the nars packaging)
If orangey colours suit you better rather then pinky ones (like me), you going to love this shade. ( I usually wear mac melba, mac warm soul, No7 honey and similar if that's helpful) So it is orangey warm tone, it suits my fair skin very well.(my skin is quite fair at mac I'm NW20, at Estée Lauder pale almond-2c2)
It is cheaper here on amazon at the moment then in boots or superdrug, but I would recommended to go into shop and try different shades before you buy. So happy I got this for less then £4, my usual ones around £8-22. I'm getting an other one :-)

Sigma Beauty F80 - Flat Kabukitm
Sigma Beauty F80 - Flat Kabukitm
Offered by BEAUTY B

5.0 out of 5 stars OMG!, 22 May 2014
Yes OMG! Why didn't I bought this earlier? I had MAC brushes before, they were ok. I had used up a few real techniques expert face brush before, I really liked them. But then I finally got this brush and just WOW! I got sensitive combination skin and I use Double Wear liquid foundation from Estée Lauder every day and Sheer glow from Nars sometimes. My foundation just looks better applied with this brush, maybe it's just me, but this works for me vey well. I find the flat top very easy to use. It is very dense but still feels gentle on my skin, the head is a bit bigger/wider then for example RT expert face brush making it quicker to cover my whole face and the finish is flawless. I alway get compliments on my complexion and I don't have the best skin.( Because it is sensitive and gets red if I use anything irritating.) I'm thinking to get an other one for back up. I LOVE this brush!! I do recommend it, if you can afford it, try it.

Real Techniques Shading Brush
Real Techniques Shading Brush

5.0 out of 5 stars Just perfect, 22 May 2014
I got a few of this. It is just great. I love the size of this, that is not too big. I use it with powder and cream eye shadows, and primers, and works like a dream. Soft and washes well. Very happy with this product :-)

Sleek Make Up Blush Rose Gold 8g
Sleek Make Up Blush Rose Gold 8g

3.0 out of 5 stars Rose gold, 22 May 2014
Product itself is very good for the price.
I love the packaging. I got other shades that I love.
I know rose gold is lots of people's favourite, but I don't like this shade at all as it doesn't suit my colourings. I'm quite fair skinned.
It is just pink with strong yellow shine. If orangey colours suit you better rather then pinky ones (like me), you might not like this either. It is cheaper here on amazon at the moment then in boots or superdrug, but I would recommended to go into shop and try different shades before you buy.

Real Techniques Blush Brush
Real Techniques Blush Brush
Offered by COCOMELODY

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it!, 29 Nov. 2013
So soft I can't get over it. It looks good, feels nice using it and does a great job! Highly recommending it.

Real Techniques Expert Face Brush
Real Techniques Expert Face Brush

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 29 Nov. 2013
Amazing brush, I may never use my fingers again. I tried many foundation brush before but never was happy how my foundation looked using them. This brush gives a very nice even finish. I have a normal to oily sensitive skin and I used it with liquid foundation and it works great. And so so soft!

BaByliss 5560HU Elegance 2100 Dryer
BaByliss 5560HU Elegance 2100 Dryer

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow, 16 Nov. 2013
I thought my previous hair dryer was pretty good(an older version of BaByliss), but I'm blown away with this one. Firstly it beautifully designed, great colour, light, doesn't feel heavy holding it, so powerful, my hair dried much quicker. It left my hair lovely, frizz free, glossy. I have fine long normal hair. And I like how rear filter cover opens effortlessly, make it easy to clean filter. I'm very happy with this product :-)

Questions and Answers for Dental Nurses
Questions and Answers for Dental Nurses
by Carole Hollins

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 7 Nov. 2013
This is a Must have if you taking the writing exam in Diploma in dental nursing. Great for revising. Really useful.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Clock, 7 Nov. 2013
Not great product . I bought it as I had a similar one before which I really liked. Colour changing light is very annoying.

Dark Purple Pashmina
Dark Purple Pashmina
Offered by Kuldip LTD

3.0 out of 5 stars Colour not the same, 7 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Dark Purple Pashmina (Apparel)
It's ok for the price but colour totally different. I ordered a dark purple one and received a light purple one.

Page: 1 | 2