Profile for tabler > Reviews

Content by tabler

tabler

1.8M Mini Display Port DP to HDMI Cable Adapter For iMac MacBook Pro Air LCD TV | Thunderbolt Compatible
Offered by ForPower(aLLreli TM)

1.0 out of 5 stars Oh Dear, 4 Feb. 2016
Delivered on time but did not work.

BlueRigger Premium Mini DisplayPort to HDMI Male to Female Adaptor Cable (15cm) - For Unibody, MacBook Pro/Air - with Audio
Offered by BlueRigger LLC

5.0 out of 5 stars Never too late to learn a lesson, 4 Feb. 2016
I ordered this cable to connect my MacBook Pro to my TV with an HDMI cable.
I had previously purchased a single cable from another seller to do the job but it did not work at all.
This cable, used with my HDMI cable worked perfectly first time.
Delivery was on the button.
Lesson learned but cost extra £10 to do it right second time.
Well done BlueRigger

Sentry Fire-Safe Waterproof Security File ETL-verified Protects 30min Fire 36.6 Litre 30.8kg Ref H3100

2.0 out of 5 stars Not so secure safe, 14 May 2014
This product was chosen after reading the reviews. I chose the warehouse deal as there was quite a saving, however, on receipt found that the lock would not work. I could not get the hook in the lock to latch into anything, it looked as though a part was missing inside the mechanism. As a warehouse returned item I can only assume that it was damaged and not checked before sending to me. Very disappointed as seemed just what I needed, too heavy for a burglar to carry away without causing severe damage to the nether regions. Weighing close to 80lbs empty. I have decided that as the item did have a damaged lock and the reviews were accurate that I would re order but, a new non warehouse item. I am awaiting its arrival hoping to be proved right. A note for Amazon, you need to pre check warehouse items before despatch please.

Foot Switch for standard lamp in Black
Foot Switch for standard lamp in Black
Offered by Buy It Better Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Superswitch, 26 April 2014
This switch was required to replace a failed original. It worked perfectly.
It was easily fitted and at a perfect price

PestBye Battery Operated Cat Repeller - Ultrasonic Cat Scarer
PestBye Battery Operated Cat Repeller - Ultrasonic Cat Scarer

5.0 out of 5 stars Where have all the pussies gone?, 7 Jan. 2012
Having bought this unit about a year ago, I am very pleased with the results. We were plagued with cats, dogs and fox mess over and over again. we were clearing up at least three or four times a week. The first unit we purchased was stolen within days, no doubt someone had heard of its success. The garden was again soiled until the second unit was installed, this time screwed to the wall and the spike discarded. Since then one cat drop only. I have heard people report that battery life is poor, my experience is that if you use good quality batteries and set the unit at the minimum setting necessary then the batteries will have a long life. We have yet to change the batteries and the unit still operates, indicated by the blue light, not bad for over one years use. Also keeps unwanted children out too, as they walk past the hands go up to their ears.

De'Longhi Icona ECO310.W Pump Espresso Machine - Pearl White
De'Longhi Icona ECO310.W Pump Espresso Machine - Pearl White

5.0 out of 5 stars coffee mate, 30 Jan. 2010
I had considered buying an expresso machine for some time, being a Latte lover. Had purchased a Tassimo machine but could not get a decent hot cup of coffee out of the thing. although it produced other drinks, chocolate etc, the tea was, as my wife said, awfull. I returned it as faulty, drinks not hot.
I decided to go for a true ground coffee machine and chose the Delonghi Icona. Have not looked back, the ground coffee is really the only way to get good results. The coffee is hot and the milk frother makes all the difference, although the temperature of the milk can be judged by feeling the temperature of the jug, I have purchased a thermometer and it does make a difference. So now I enjoy excellent coffee at the right temperature.
The machine will also accept eeze pods and, although using the pods supplied with the machine gives a fair coffee, I will not be buying any more as the ground coffee is best.
An added bonus is that it looks good too.
Comment Comments (8) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 10, 2014 6:05 PM GMT