Profile for Jan Bliss > Reviews

Content by Jan Bliss

Jan Bliss (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Gund 25cm Monkey Soft Toy for Newborn and Above (Small)
Gund 25cm Monkey Soft Toy for Newborn and Above (Small)

5.0 out of 5 stars chosen as safe for newborn, 28 April 2013
really cute, just the job but a little costly. However it is well made and soft as well as cute therefore seems worth it!

Five Love Languages Audiobook CD
Five Love Languages Audiobook CD
by Gary D. Chapman
Edition: Audio CD
Price: 11.24

5.0 out of 5 stars Listening, 28 April 2013
I have the book, now the CD's, they're great in the car. Listened twice so far and will do so again. 5 love languages, such a simple concept but so true and explained in a way that can be followed. Great. Everyone should know about this!!!!

Braun Oral-B Professional Care 3000 Three-Mode Rechargeable Toothbrush (Packaging Varies)
Offered by easi2shop
Price: 52.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Feels clean, 7 Mar 2013
My old electric toothbrush was a 1000 and this one is certainly more efficient. The 2 minutes is split into 4 to manage the 4 quadrants of your mouth, nice. The charge is lasting a week with one user. Neat and tidy (optional to use) brush holder comes with it.

10,000 Reasons
10,000 Reasons
Price: 9.26

4.0 out of 5 stars christian music, 7 Mar 2013
This review is from: 10,000 Reasons (Audio CD)
I loved two of the songs but the rest were too modern for my 50+ brain!! My 20-30 year old kids have appreciated the music more.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 7, 2014 10:42 PM GMT

Pack This Pad
Pack This Pad
by Knock Knock
Edition: Mass Market Paperback
Price: 4.76

4.0 out of 5 stars Organisation, 7 Mar 2013
I have a problem with trying not to get stressed over packing, so much so that I have avoided holidays in the past. This is a nice organiser for me.

NAVIGATOR BEE, sports and recreational glasses, 3 pairs of lenses, UV400 lens, 29g
Offered by ProfiOutdoor-UK
Price: 53.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Good glasses, 7 Mar 2013
Nicely made but I bought these for my mum whose elderly eyes are affected by cold air. The lining does not quite cut out the air. We like the clear lenses as our last pair of sports glasses has a good foam seal but dark lenses that are not so useful to her in the dark.

The Shack
The Shack
Price: 5.49

4.0 out of 5 stars very different, 8 Nov 2012
This review is from: The Shack (Kindle Edition)
The Shack is a work of fiction about God and the effect of beliefs in a difficult situation. It is surprising, serious, amusing and thought provoking. I enjoyed reading this book, though, at times, it was a challenge to keep going. My impression is that it took North America by storm but I don't think it did quite as well in the UK.

Expendables [Blu-ray]
Expendables [Blu-ray]
Dvd ~ Sylvester Stallone
Price: 5.80

3.0 out of 5 stars Dark, 29 Sep 2012
This review is from: Expendables [Blu-ray] (Blu-ray)
I have recently ordered some bluray movies for my new player and TV. This movie was fun but a lot of the action was in the dark and I didn't really see a lot of difference with normal DVD's

1 x pair spa/salon body exfoliating gloves
1 x pair spa/salon body exfoliating gloves
Offered by Pharmacyone
Price: 5.95

4.0 out of 5 stars good, 13 Dec 2011
These gloves do exactly what they are supposed to. They do tend to stretch to the biggest hand that uses them, leaving them too large for someone with a smaller hand but OK if you have your own pair.

Russell Hobbs 18258 Heritage Kettle - 1.8 Litres - Traditional Black
Russell Hobbs 18258 Heritage Kettle - 1.8 Litres - Traditional Black
Price: 24.99

1.0 out of 5 stars stylish, 13 Dec 2011
I love the looks of this kettle in my kitchen. However I do not find it quiet, as some reviews had said it was. The handle is directly above the lid, woe betide you if you decide to open the lid to refill the kettle, as you will be hit by steam, it's OK if you fill from the spout. After boiling, the kettle needs to be left for a second or two or the water spurts out of the spout leaping over anything you had intended to put it into.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3