Profile for Sally Tye > Reviews

Sally Tye

Inspired By Bach: The Cello Suites
Inspired By Bach: The Cello Suites

4.0 out of 5 stars Bach Cello Suites, 21 July 2011
I bought this same Sony recording of Yo Yo Mah performing the Bach Suites over a decade ago and chose it over Rostropovich and Casals which I also have, as a present for my niece because it is technically 'newer' than the others. However, I cannot say that it is a superior performance over R and C. The Bach Cello Suites to my mind are nonpareil, a strictly personal opinion.

Bodum BISTRO Espresso Mugs Set (Double-Walled, Dishwasher Safe, 0.3 L/10 oz) - Pack of 2, Transparent

3.0 out of 5 stars Bistro Mug, double wall 0.31 1, 10 0z 2pcs, 18 May 2011
I have bought many of these mugs as presents and would normally rate it as (4) **** but the quality can be patchy. Sometimes the double glass walls fog up and so, make the the overall appearance of the mug less attractive. But it keeps my Chinese tea in the morning warm for longer and that is more important to me. I do not check every mug that I buy for minor defects as I give them away as gifts, intact in the packaging. I will continue to buy this product as gifts and replacements.