Profile for Malc > Reviews

Content by Malc

Malc (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Nillkin Super Scrub Frosted Shield Shell Hard Skin Back Case Cover for OnePlus One A0001 - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality and design., 20 Mar. 2015
This case is a semi hard shell and fits the phone very snugly indeed, to the point where it is quite tricky to remove. It is one of the best covers I've bought. It doesn't add too much bulk.
I've never really bothered with screen protectors having seen naf bubbly ones on other folks phones. However, one came with the case so I gave it a go. It is amazing, I can't tell it's on!

All in all, I'm extremly happy with this purchase

Daffodil WMS335B Wireless Optical Mouse 2.4GHz - Cordless 3 Button PC Mouse with Scrollwheel and Adjustable Sensitivity (MAX DPI: 2000) - For Laptop / Netbook / Desktop Computers - Supported by: Microsoft Windows (8 / 7 / XP / Vista) and Apple MAC (OS X +) - Battery Powered (1xAA Inc.)
Offered by Daffodil UK

Gillette Fusion Big Pack with Razor and Razor Blades (13 Total)
Gillette Fusion Big Pack with Razor and Razor Blades (13 Total)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Close Shave, 20 Mar. 2015
I've been using another brand for years but ran out of blades and couldn't find a good deal.
I decided to try these as Which magazine recommended them.
They are in a different class. Even after 3 weeks the shave is closer than my old brand was with a new blade!

I'm a convert

Home Brew Beer
Home Brew Beer
by (Brewer) Greg Hughes

5.0 out of 5 stars A Must Have For Brewers, 18 Feb. 2015
This review is from: Home Brew Beer (Hardcover)
I've been all grain brewing for a couple of years. Having seen fellow brewers refer to this book as "the bible" I thought I'd see what the fuss was about. Amazon were selling at such a good price I couldn't resist.
The book brings together much brewing information and data and puts it in a well ordered and sensible order.
There are recipe examples of many beer styles which can be used as is or as a basis for your own recipes.
It's not the most technical book but is a great addition to a brewers library. For the technical stuff go for How To Brew by Palmer.

15180813 Home Shower Water Flow Measuring Meter 13MM Hot Dry Counter
15180813 Home Shower Water Flow Measuring Meter 13MM Hot Dry Counter
Offered by AIMTools Ltd

2.0 out of 5 stars Inaccurate At Low Flow Rates, 14 Feb. 2015
Cheap and cheerful but I found, after testing, that it was out by 10% at low flow rates. I don't use it and I suppose I should have sent it back but never got round to it.

The Endless River
The Endless River
Offered by produXa UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Pink Floyd Soup, 14 Feb. 2015
This review is from: The Endless River (Audio CD)
A must have for Floyd fans but I can best describe it as Pink Floyd Soup. It is a blend of all sorts of left over bits and pieces and you keep getting tastes of things you recognise. As with most soup, it is quite satisfying

Black Box: Inside the World's Worst Air Crashes
Black Box: Inside the World's Worst Air Crashes

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Read...but not whilst on holiday, 14 Feb. 2015
A very interesting read from both a technical and political point of view. Well written. Might I suggest it's not the best holiday read if you're flying?

Eurolites Headlamp Adaptors for Driving in Europe
Eurolites Headlamp Adaptors for Driving in Europe
Offered by Family Motoring & Leisure

5.0 out of 5 stars They Work!, 14 Feb. 2015
Very helpful instructions for most car makes. Easy to apply and the stick very well so getting them off is not so easy.

Buddhist Boot Camp
Buddhist Boot Camp

5.0 out of 5 stars A Great Perspective On Life, 14 Feb. 2015
A great book that you can dip into in bite sized chunks. No religious preaching just a great aid to putting the modern world into perspective.

Driveright Lane Safety Sticker For Travelling Abroad
Driveright Lane Safety Sticker For Travelling Abroad
Offered by Family Motoring & Leisure

5.0 out of 5 stars Great driving aid, 14 Feb. 2015
We toured Europe in our right hand drive car. This was a great reminder each time I got in the car. Also I found reversing it on the Shuttle back helped me get used to driving on the right again.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6