Profile for E. W > Reviews

Content by E. W

E. W "book lover" (england)

Airport (Usborne Sticker Books)
Airport (Usborne Sticker Books)
by Felicity Brooks

5.0 out of 5 stars Kept her quiet!, 14 Oct. 2010
We bought this for our toddler (22m) to play with on the plane and it was great, we used it to talk about what we had seen and what would happen next. The stickers are good as they vary in size.

Cosy Cubs Cot Bed Duvet 4.5 Tog Anti Allergy Filling- 120 x 150 cm with Cot Bed Pillow
Offered by Textileonline

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the tin, 14 Oct. 2010
We bought this for our toddler and it is great and good value as includes a pillow.

Sony DVPFX730L 7-inch Portable DVD Player - Blue
Sony DVPFX730L 7-inch Portable DVD Player - Blue

4.0 out of 5 stars Very useable but scratches, 14 Oct. 2010
We bought this for our 22 month old to watch on her first plane trip and it was fab. We bought this one as it has a 5hr battery life and it has a lock button so she couldn't press anything. It is a great size and weight and has 2 headphone inputs. The only down side for us was that it got really badly scratche while in my bag (to take on the plane). It doesn't affect the use but it looks really bad so i you want to keep it pristine or sell it 2nd hand then i would advise you to buy a case.

Bubbles (Multifunction) Baby Sleeping Bag 2.5 Tog
Bubbles (Multifunction) Baby Sleeping Bag 2.5 Tog

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 2 Jan. 2010
This product is as described and our daughter is very happy in it. It is also good for transporting babies without disturbing them too much.

Days of Grace
Days of Grace
by Catherine Hall

4.0 out of 5 stars Hooked..., 19 April 2009
This review is from: Days of Grace (Paperback)
I liked this book and was transported from war time to present day and back again with ease. I felt that I knew the main character inside out. I was pleased that she wasn't predictable. It was quite seriuos and heavy so I had to read a light hearted book next!