Profile for lyallie33 > Reviews

Howardian Hills - Walking Country: Between York and the North York Moors
Howardian Hills - Walking Country: Between York and the North York Moors
by Paul Hannon

5.0 out of 5 stars The walks are manageable and easy to follow, 4 July 2014
I bought this for a Father's Day present for my Dad as he is a keen walker who has exhausted the North York Moors. The walks are manageable and easy to follow. My Dad has several books by this author so was really pleased with it as a gift.

Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds
Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds

4.0 out of 5 stars High Flying Birds, 15 Nov. 2013
I always preferred Oasis to Blur and although I didn't particularly like the Gallagher brothers much, I liked their songs and thought Noel Gallagher was a classic songwriter. I thought I'd give him and his new band a try and was surprised how much I liked this first release. I'm sure that Oasis fans will too.

The Best of Voice of the Beehive
The Best of Voice of the Beehive

3.0 out of 5 stars Voice of the Beehive, 15 Nov. 2013
I liked some of their songs and only bought it for the tracks I remembered. The cd was only a few pounds and worth buying just for the tracks I liked.

Fifty Sheds of Grey: Erotica for the not-too-modern male (Fifty Sheds 1)
Fifty Sheds of Grey: Erotica for the not-too-modern male (Fifty Sheds 1)
by C. T. Grey

5.0 out of 5 stars Fifty Sheds!, 15 Nov. 2013
I bought this on behalf of my mum for my dad for Christmas as a daft jokey present and he absolutely loved it. He was chuckling to himself all Christmas Day.

Babel
Babel

4.0 out of 5 stars Babel, 15 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Babel (Audio CD)
I bought the first Mumford & Sons cd and liked it so much I bought is their second cd. It's a good cd but I haven't listened to it as much as their first one. Maybe their first cd was a novelty with it being a new sort of folky type sound but it's still worth having if you liked their first release.

LEGO City 4435: Car and Caravan
LEGO City 4435: Car and Caravan
Offered by WEG STORE JAPAN. Shipping from Japan

5.0 out of 5 stars Lego Caravan, 15 Nov. 2013
I bought this for my 5 year old nephew and it brought back happy memories of playing for hours with Lego all those years ago. He absolutely loved it and played with it for ages on Christmas Day. Well worth the money.

The Billposter's Bucket: Viz Annual 2013 (Annuals 2013)
The Billposter's Bucket: Viz Annual 2013 (Annuals 2013)
by Viz

4.0 out of 5 stars Viz Annual 2013, 15 Nov. 2013
This annual is full of Viz classic characters and it gave my partner a few chuckles over the Christmas period. If he's lucky he might get the 2014 one for this Christmas!

Our Town: The Greatest Hits
Our Town: The Greatest Hits
Offered by DVD Overstocks

5.0 out of 5 stars Our Town, 15 Nov. 2013
A fantastic album from a classic late 80s and 90s band that I feel didn't get the recognition that they deserved. Lots of favourites here for Deacon Blue fans from Dignity, Queen of the New Year to Fergus sings the blues and Chon absolute must for any Deacon Blue fans.

The Long Arm [DVD]
The Long Arm [DVD]
Dvd ~ Jack Hawkins

4.0 out of 5 stars The Long Arm, 15 Nov. 2013
This review is from: The Long Arm [DVD] (DVD)
I love Jack Hawkins films and this film is one of those that you can watch over and over again.

Berghaus Rg1 Jacket  Black - Medium
Berghaus Rg1 Jacket Black - Medium
Offered by Field & Trek

5.0 out of 5 stars RG1 Jacket, 15 Nov. 2013
I bought this for my partner for his birthday as he already has an insulated Berghaus jacket but wanted this for warmer days. The jacket was a bargain less than half price and he is dead chuffed with it. You know what you're getting with Berghaus. I'm thinking of getting myself a new one as mine is about 5 year sold now.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5