Profile for W. Golledge > Reviews

Logitech Z323 Speaker System
Logitech Z323 Speaker System
Price: 41.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for the price., 9 Sep 2013
Cannot complain with these speakers at all, I've had them for about 2 years now without any faults. For the price the sound quality is incredible! If you were buying speakers from a different company I think you may have to pay nearly double the price.

Overall, if you want a good set of speakers for a low price, this is probably your best bet.

Hospitality Drum & Bass 2013
Hospitality Drum & Bass 2013
Price: 5.51

5.0 out of 5 stars Incredible Album, 6 Aug 2013
As I expected this album contains some of Hospital Records newest & biggest tracks. It is slightly disappointing that the track length for each of the songs in the 'mix' is only 1-2 minutes long, as I could easily listen to some of the songs for much longer.

But overall it's a great compilation with a load of great tracks.

15 Years Of Hospital
15 Years Of Hospital
Price: 12.14

5.0 out of 5 stars Incredible album, showcasing some of the best from Hospital., 4 July 2013
This review is from: 15 Years Of Hospital (Audio CD)
I was extremely pleased with my purchase after buying this album.

The first cd consists of 15 brilliant full length tracks, with a wide variety of styles, the second cd has a much larger selection of tracks, though there are only very short (1-2 minutes each) mixed together by Cyantific.

Overall, if you're a fan of Hospital Records, then this is a must buy, so many big artist names & so many big tracks.

The Last Of Us (PS3)
The Last Of Us (PS3)
Offered by xam80
Price: 21.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Great game, lives up to the hype, 15 Jun 2013
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: The Last Of Us (PS3) (Video Game)
Today I decided to buy my first ps3, which (unknowingly to me) is the same day that 'The Last of Us' was released.

Because of this I got the game & the console in a bundle, and I can truthfully say that this game is incredible, I am yet to play the multiplayer, though the single player is immersive, graphically pleasing & great fun.