Profile for Lucy > Reviews

Thermos Thermocafe 450 ml Midnight Blue King Travel Mug
Thermos Thermocafe 450 ml Midnight Blue King Travel Mug
Offered by BPSALESDIRECT

1.0 out of 5 stars I want to cry!!!, 10 Feb. 2014
Spent ages trying to choose the perfect mug. I chose this mug because of the lovely reviews... AND because it stated UNLEAKABLE!!!!!!!!!!
Well... it does leak and quite a lot from the mouth piece. The mouth piece does not close properly!!
I am so sad. Will be contacting Amazon for a refund :(
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 6, 2015 1:25 AM GMT

The Hunger Games
The Hunger Games
by Suzanne Collins

5.0 out of 5 stars 5 STAR!, 12 Dec. 2011
This review is from: The Hunger Games (Paperback)
I'm a fan!!! Read the Hunger Games, just out of curiosity because some Middle School children were reading it for a project. What was all the fuss about??? So, I grabbed a copy from the library, expecting to be bored by a teenage kids book BUT my goodness was I surprised! The intensity of the story line kept me hooked. I immediately returned the book to the library HUNGRY to get the 2nd and 3rd book out straightaway... Unfortunately, I was put on the waiting list so I HAD to visit Amazon, my saviour and order the entire trilogy for myself!!!!
Highly recommended!!
Can not wait to watch the movie in March!!!

Goldilicious
Goldilicious
by Victoria Kann

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb!!!, 12 Dec. 2011
This review is from: Goldilicious (Paperback)
My daughter will be delighted when she receives this book for Xmas. She is a PinkerFAN!!!! I love these books. As a mother, I never get tired of reading them to my 4 year old daughter. The illustrations are lovely and colourful and the storylines are rather funny.
Totally recommend these books to all the little girls out there, who love the girly colours, princesses, fairies and all things bright and beautiful!!!