Profile for K. L. Hurley > Reviews

K. L. Hurley (UK)

Bigjigs Toys BJ306 Europe Inset Puzzle
Bigjigs Toys BJ306 Europe Inset Puzzle

5.0 out of 5 stars great puzzle, 24 May 2014
Both my boys are good at this, and its a great way of teaching little ones the different countries.

even my 2 year old can point out most of the countries now.

Bliss Balls For Beginners
Bliss Balls For Beginners
Price: 1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars YUM, 27 Oct 2013
A very easy to read and follow book filled with delicious bliss ball recipes.

It is nice to have some new recipes to try, as I have been using the same recipe over and over.

My boys love these (I keep them in a tray in the fridge, and use them in lunch boxes too).

Great if you are following a raw or Paleo diet.

I am planning on making some of these Wednesday afternoon for the trick or treat-ers.

2  Children's cutlery sets
2 Children's cutlery sets
Offered by The Cutlery and Catering Shop
Price: 6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab, 13 Feb 2013
I bought 6 sets as the P&P was quite high. Very happy with the cutlery, my nearly 2 year old and nearly 4 year old both use it :)

Listen, Listen
Listen, Listen
by Phillis Gershator
Edition: Board book
Price: 6.29

5.0 out of 5 stars enchanting, 11 Feb 2013
This review is from: Listen, Listen (Board book)
My son loves this book. I bought it for him when he was around 14months old, and became a favourite after the first read. Every page has so much to talk about. The "story" is only a small (but lovely) part of the book. I would happily put any of the illustrations in a frame on my wall. This has been read at least twice a day for the last 8 months :)

Prince Lionheart bbPOD Plus - Green
Prince Lionheart bbPOD Plus - Green
Offered by SAFETOTS
Price: 39.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Has been a gem!, 30 Oct 2009
This chair has been the most usefull item I have bought.

He first started using it when he was about 4months old, we use it for eating and playing.

It takes up much less space then a highchair, and even comes on holiday and to friends with us. I pop it in the middle of the dining table, and my son eats with us, The bonus of this is that any food he drops, only falls onto the dining table so can be picked up and eaten.

I also use this when im hanging the washing out, as I can pop him on a rug in this chair, and know he wont be crawling anywhere.

He is now 9months old and still using it for every meal.

the only down side has been the tray inserts do not dishwasher well.

Annabel Karmel by Lindam Cutlery Case
Annabel Karmel by Lindam Cutlery Case

1.0 out of 5 stars DOESNT FIT SPOONS!!, 13 Jun 2009
I am so annoyed. I bought the Annabel Karmel spoons recomended in the above selection. but they dont fit the case. I WISH I had ad these reviews first!

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok, not great, 12 Jun 2009
Lamaze Back seat fun centre

Baby cant see him/herself in the plastic mirror, as it gets kicked around, and its its easily scratched.

My baby shows no interest in this at all, very dissapointed, as I like Lamaze products normally.

Willow Tree New Dad
Willow Tree New Dad
Offered by Born Gifted Ltd
Price: 27.99

5.0 out of 5 stars beautiful, 26 Mar 2009
This review is from: Willow Tree New Dad
I bought this for my husband to say thank you for being my birth partner. It is a lovely item, solid (not fragile), but smooth with lovely colouring.

Double Sided Book
Double Sided Book
Offered by Just Childsplay
Price: 14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Pleased as punch, 26 Mar 2009
This review is from: Double Sided Book (Baby Product)
My son loved this from day 1. I bought this book based on the reviews on here, and I can honestly say my son is completly content with this book. I lay it over his moses basket when he is in his awake time, and he coo's at the striped animals, and loves the mirror.

Highly recommend