Profile for J. Kleine > Reviews

Philips PQ203/17 Micro+ 2HD Electric Travel Shaver
Philips PQ203/17 Micro+ 2HD Electric Travel Shaver
Price: 14.95

2.0 out of 5 stars Small but gives me razor burn, 18 Jun 2014
This razor is cheap, small and portable, but it gives me pretty bad razor burn on my neck and chin. I don't think I have particularly sensitive skin. I'm going to try something else.

Sennheiser PC36-CC USB Binaural PC Headset - Black
Sennheiser PC36-CC USB Binaural PC Headset - Black
Price: 34.22

2.0 out of 5 stars Good sound and microphone, very poor mute button., 30 Oct 2013
The headset has good sound quality but it has a very poor mute button design:
1) The mute button makes a clicking noise when turned on or off. This noise is audible on conference calls when I mute or unmute myself. This makes it pretty useless for me.
2) It is hard to distinguish between the mute on/off positions. The graphic is too small to be easily readable. They should have skipped the fancy blue led light on the USB connector and put a led light on the mute button like practically every other headset.

In short, for my needs the poor mute button makes this 40 wasted. I'm going to have to get another headset.

Philips SHQ1200/10 ActionFit Sweatproof Ultra Light Sports Headphones - In-Ear (New for 2013)
Price: 12.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Can't get them to stay in, 21 Aug 2013
I was hoping these would be a good replacement for my Sony MDR-ED21LP's (discontinued) which were really good at staying in ears while walking.
Try as I might, I can't get these to stay in at all.

HP 18.5 3.5A YELLOW
HP 18.5 3.5A YELLOW
Offered by ExpressPro
Price: 16.70

5.0 out of 5 stars Comes without mains power cable, 2 Nov 2011
This power supply comes without the cable to connect from the mains to the power supply, so order one of those as well if you don't already have one.