Profile for Ms. N. Quigg > Reviews

Content by Ms. N. Quigg

Ms. N. Quigg "naomi-ruth" (ireland)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Lorenz Men's Unisex Brown Leather Travel Multi Pocket Bag
Lorenz Men's Unisex Brown Leather Travel Multi Pocket Bag
Offered by ZAZA ®

3.0 out of 5 stars smaller than i thought, 8 Dec. 2015
I thought it would be alot bigger! I bought it for my brother and i feel the size gives it a feminine look. Good quality and design just needs enlarged.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars display not great, 8 Dec. 2015
Whenever the product arrives it isnt as appealing looking as in the picture. The handles are down and products all flat at the top with plastic wrapping over them. The jam is wrong way aroubd so the receiver cant see what jam it is till they open it. Definitely could of been displayed alot better.

Chakra Balancing Crystal Power Bracelet/Necklace (Small Chip Bracelet)
Chakra Balancing Crystal Power Bracelet/Necklace (Small Chip Bracelet)
Offered by Fairies & Pixies

2.0 out of 5 stars too small, 8 Dec. 2015
Looks nice but far too tight. I have thin wrists too.

Malloom® 1PC Winter Baby Kids Girls Boys Warm Woolen Coif Hood Scarf Caps Hats (Blue)
Offered by Malloom®

3.0 out of 5 stars nice but big, 8 Dec. 2015
Its a nice headwarmer but it was for my 1 yr old. It drowns him. It fits my 3yr old and 5yr old.

Vktech® Baby Bath Toy Stacking Pile Up Tower Count Cups Count Number Letter Toy
Vktech® Baby Bath Toy Stacking Pile Up Tower Count Cups Count Number Letter Toy

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 8 Dec. 2015
Took a month or more to arrive but a nice colourful product for my 14 month son

E.T 12-Inch Prop Replica Stunt Puppet
E.T 12-Inch Prop Replica Stunt Puppet
Offered by GRT4TOYS

5.0 out of 5 stars This guy is absolutely amazing. He comes in pretty basic wrapping for how ..., 8 Dec. 2015
This guy is absolutely amazing. He comes in pretty basic wrapping for how fantastic he looks. He's a gift fory e.t mad 5 year. She is going to love him. A little niggle is that I'd prefer to see a glowing chest or a bit of red on there because i know my daughter will mention this.

Disney princess Jasmine Classic Doll
Disney princess Jasmine Classic Doll
Offered by The Inspired Life

3.0 out of 5 stars not great, 8 Dec. 2015
Her top is always unfastening which is very annoying and her hair is a mess after 1 week. Not the best doll for the price!

Baby All-In-One (12-18 months, Blue Star)
Baby All-In-One (12-18 months, Blue Star)
Offered by Muddy Puddles

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent buy!, 13 Oct. 2015
Wow! For the price this coat is superb. Heavy, warm, waterproof and looks lovely. My son is 11mths and this will do him through the harsh winter mornings when we walk my daughter to school. Very pleased indeed.

Princess Bella Scratch and Sketch: An Art Activity Book for Princesses of All Ages
by Heather Zschock
Edition: Spiral-bound

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant book!, 12 Oct. 2015
This is my second time buying this book. First time bella was 2 and a little young but enjoyed it. Now she's 5 and she absolutely loves it. She adores writing and drawing and is very arty so this book is perfect for her. Lovely pages.

Radio Flyer Ride & Stand Stroll 'N Trike (9+ Months)
Radio Flyer Ride & Stand Stroll 'N Trike (9+ Months)

5.0 out of 5 stars a maz ingggggg, 12 Oct. 2015
Put together by my husband in half an hour. Well made, looks the part. Used it on school run this morning with my 11 mth old son in the seat and 3 yr old daughter standing on the back. It rides smooth, non of that rattling noise you get with some of the other 1st trikes. Steering is light and easy. I am tall and the handle is a great height for me. The space between my feet moving and the back step is also roomy. I can find no fault. It is far better and handier and less intrusive than my £360 out n about nipper double buggy. Radio flyer is money well spent!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4