Profile for Ms. N. Quigg > Reviews

Content by Ms. N. Quigg

Ms. N. Quigg "naomi-ruth" (ireland)

Page: 1 | 2
Disney Princess My First  Ariel
Disney Princess My First Ariel
Price: 15.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautifullly made!, 27 Dec 2013
Gorgeous doll. Looks more expensive than she is. Lovely expression. My daughter loves her. Ill be purchasing snow white next.

Amelia Doll's House with Furniture
Amelia Doll's House with Furniture
Offered by Thinkprice
Price: 129.96

3.0 out of 5 stars Just ok!!!, 27 Dec 2013
I paid 80.00 for mine and thought I was getting a bargain. I certainly wouldnt pay full price for it. Got as a santa present for our daughters. Whilst my husband was building it on christmas eve he noticed the base was missing so therefore we couldnt assemble the bottom floor, gutted is not the word.the furniture for it was also chipped and very flimsy, especially the piano. Having said all that, these are things which annoy an adult, my daughters like it, though I would imagine robust children will break this easily.

Living in the Land of Enough
Living in the Land of Enough
Price: 0.77

4.0 out of 5 stars Interesting & worthwhile read, 5 April 2013
Can I firstly say, how ironic it is, to read a book about simplicity, which advises to cut down on social networking, to then finish reading it and straight away be asked to tweet about it!!! Beggars belief lol.

Indeed it was a valuable read, all very basic points that you would know anyway but good to be reminded. Worded well and at no point is it condescending which is a pet hate of mine.

Now , I didn't give it full star marks because I would of perhaps of liked the book to have a couple more chapters in it regarding better use of time with family and such so as not to over stretch and would like to of heard the authors view of Christmas also.

All that said, it does what it says on the tin and I enjoyed the read. A good use of 10 minutes.

Minnie Mouse Gift Wrap Paper 4m Long Roll
Minnie Mouse Gift Wrap Paper 4m Long Roll
Offered by Dazzle The Party Store
Price: 7.00

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely paper for girls, 2 Dec 2012
beautifully decorated paper for little girls who are minnie mouse mad, festive too, which suits my daughters november birthday. wrapped well, easy to cut, lots on the roll.

Hauck Bungee Deluxe Bouncer (Red)
Hauck Bungee Deluxe Bouncer (Red)
Offered by Spielgeist

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic bouncer!, 2 Dec 2012
loved this seat, comfortable for baby, easy to wipe, easy to carry around, love the recline positions, perfect for a newborn. My little girl has fell asleep in it quite often.

Red Kite Carry Me 3 Way (Red/Black)
Red Kite Carry Me 3 Way (Red/Black)
Price: 18.00

1.0 out of 5 stars ridiculous, 2 Dec 2012
How anyone can be expected to put this on themselves is anyones guess. Brilliant if my husband was here to click it on for me, but on my own it's near impossible unless your very supple. having said this obvious flaw, it's comfortable and secure to wear, just not practical for use on your own.

Minnie Mouse 3-in-1 Celebration Potty System
Minnie Mouse 3-in-1 Celebration Potty System
Offered by NURSERY THYME
Price: 28.95

4.0 out of 5 stars good job, 2 Dec 2012
my little girl loves this potty, only discrepancy I'd have with it is that the mini mouse sticker is bubbled in the middle and for the price i paid for this, I would of expected it in mint condition.

Fujifilm FinePix AX500 Digital Camera - Red (14MP, 5x Optical Zoom) 2.7 inch LCD Screen

3.0 out of 5 stars average camera, 2 Dec 2012
cant expect much for a 40pound camera, 14mp, takes decent pictures however the pictures do tend to blur at times so not good for capturing the moment quickly, but will do as a stop gap camera.

Whitney Houston - The Ultimate Collection
Whitney Houston - The Ultimate Collection
Price: 3.00

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 3 Oct 2011
an excellent cd which came in superb condition and very well packaged so as not to get damaged. a wonderful collection of songs.

MOBILE PHONE MAINS CHARGER FOR NOKIA 1100, 1101, 1110, 1110i, 1112, 1600, 2100, 2300, 2310, 2600
Offered by Cut Price Accessories
Price: 3.84

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 3 Oct 2011
this came really quickly from the supplier and in superb condition and neatly packaged. very pleased with it indeed. . .

Page: 1 | 2