Profile for kay prior > Reviews

The Perfect Family
The Perfect Family
Price: 2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A thought-provoking read, 20 May 2014
This was one of those books that I couldn't put down. I loved the characters and really empathized with the dilemmas they faced. Well written, it gets right into the heart of the family, you feel for them and want to make it all right. I would recommend this book to all who love Jodi Piccoult and Diane Chamberlain, and in particular to the members of my church.

Hearts for Christmas Volume 1 - 11 Inspirations from 366Hearts (Hearts for Christmas - Inspirations from 366Hearts)
Price: 2.05

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, inspirational hearts., 21 Dec 2013
This is a beautiful little book, full of beautiful pictures on a theme of hearts, each with an inspirational message to spur me on and make me smile. A lovely book to read when in need of encouragement or just a feast for the eyes!

4 Pics 1 Word
4 Pics 1 Word
Price: 0.99

4.0 out of 5 stars great game, 12 Sep 2013
This review is from: 4 Pics 1 Word (App)
Very absorbing game to play but the first one I downloaded froze so I had to start again. Still good value for money.

The Escape Artist
The Escape Artist

5.0 out of 5 stars Couldn't put it down., 27 May 2013
This review is from: The Escape Artist (Kindle Edition)
I gave this book five stars because it was typically Diane Chamberlain, full of twists and turns, keeping you guessing to the end. All the characters were so lifelike and you felt their pain and loss. A must for all lovers of a good storyline about real life issues.

Days of Elijah
Days of Elijah

5.0 out of 5 stars Inspiring!, 29 April 2013
This review is from: Days of Elijah (MP3 Download)
I love this track. It is really rousing, just the thing to inspire and encourage worship. Robin Mark at his best!

Birds of Britain
Birds of Britain
Price: 0.69

5.0 out of 5 stars works on Kindle Fire, 17 Mar 2013
This review is from: Birds of Britain (App)
I had downloaded this before I read the negative reviews stating that it won't work on a Kindle Fire. Although it was slow to download, it is now up and running on my Kindle Fire. Try again if you weren't successful, it's a lovely app!

Coin Dozer
Coin Dozer
Price: 0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars best app ever!, 11 Feb 2013
This review is from: Coin Dozer (App)
I really love playing this game, I just can't put it down, and I'm a grandmother! Hours of fun for all ages!