Profile for Bec > Reviews

Bec

Brother Max 4-in-1 Trainer Cup
Brother Max 4-in-1 Trainer Cup
Offered by My Swift

1.0 out of 5 stars Definitely a No No for this product, couldn't put it back together, 3 Feb. 2012
I read one review that they couldn't put it back together again after they took it apart to wash. I thought maybe they just got unlucky so I ignored the review. After I received mine, I pulled it apart to sterilise first, but before I did it, I thought I'll just see if I could put it back again, and guess what the other reviewer was right!

Both my partner and I tried but just couldn't. Got very frustrated, I didn't even use it! So decided to send back to Amazon and got my money back. Don't bother with this product!
Comment Comments (4) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 2, 2013 7:34 AM BST

Clippasafe Pram & Pushchair Universal Insect Net (One Size, White)
Clippasafe Pram & Pushchair Universal Insect Net (One Size, White)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, used in Australia and Thailand, 3 Feb. 2012
We went to Thailand and Australia recently, although we didn't need to use it much in Australia, we used it in Thailand at night when we went out for meals. Sometimes our baby would fall asleep, and we would drape it over the stroller, it has tiny holes through the fabric so she could have some breeze.

It's light and compact, very easy to pack in the stroller, very pleased with this product.

Bowron Stroller Sheepskin Fleece
Bowron Stroller Sheepskin Fleece
Offered by The Baby Shack

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, use for car and stroller, 3 Feb. 2012
This is a great product, soft and comfy, my baby liked it straight away. The way it is designed allows you to fit in any stroller and car seats without have to put the straps through any holes. Very adaptable.

Deluxe 2 In 1 Stroller Pushchair Buggy Footmuff - Black To Fit Maclaren, oBaby, Zeta Vooom, Tippitoes, Hauck, Chicco, Graco Mamas And Papas
Offered by Baby Travel LTD

3.0 out of 5 stars Keeps my baby warm but too long for my Maclaren buggy, 3 Feb. 2012
I bought this because it says it fits a Maclaren's stroller, but I"m afraid after fitting it with the straps through, it's a bit long at the bottom, which means it drags on the floor, and it's annoying when it's raining. I have to keep tuck it in behind the foot rest.

But it does keep my baby warm, it's high enough to have her hands in there, but I can see the materials will wear out from dragging on the floor soon though...

Minene City Changing Bag (Cream and Red)
Minene City Changing Bag (Cream and Red)

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice bag but not as roomy as I expected, 3 Feb. 2012
Can't believe how expensive baby bags can be! We already use a beach bag that's a good size, but it doesn't have a zip so things tend to fall out. So I had a look around and this seemed the most reasonable priced.

It's an attractive bag and I like the fact it has two strap way features, for over the shoulder or as a backpack. However, it's not as roomy as I would like, it fits in a nappy changing bag and a couple of bottles, mike powder container, a small food container, a couple of toys, but if you want to put some change of clothes in, it would struggle. We used this for a flight, but had to bring another bag for the clothes.

I do think it's expensive for what it is, but it's still better valued than a lot of other bags out there.

Sunshine Kids Shade Maker
Sunshine Kids Shade Maker
Offered by Toys n Leisure

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, used in Australia and Thailand, 3 Feb. 2012
We used this shade during a trip to Thailand and Australia for a month where it was very sunny and hot. It's light and compact, doesn't take much room in the suitcase. Other parents were eyeing up our product as they were using old sarongs.

It has quite good coverage, shelds my baby's face completely, but I do find at certain angles, bottom half of her leg and feet were exposed, but we've also purchase a black shade cover from amazon that drapes over the shade which seems to work perfectly fine.

All in all, we were pleased with the product, beats having an umbrella.

Martin Gulliver Cheese Knife - Multi Stripes
Martin Gulliver Cheese Knife - Multi Stripes

1.0 out of 5 stars Not a very solid cheese knife, 13 May 2011
When I ordered it, I got an email to say they haven't got the multi stripes design available, but a red striped one instead, it didn't look too bad when it arrived. But the actually knife doesn't even sit straight in the handle, it doesn't cut the cheeses well at all, haven't used it after a couple of uses. Wouldn't recommended it.

Happy Mummy Hook and Stroll
Happy Mummy Hook and Stroll

4.0 out of 5 stars Good clips, 13 May 2011
I've had them for nearly 2mths now, so far so good, I've had heavy bags on them a couple of times, they seem to hold the weight. Reasonable price, delivery was fast.

Prestige Dakota Cordless Jug Kettle, 1.7 Litre, Red
Prestige Dakota Cordless Jug Kettle, 1.7 Litre, Red
Offered by Wayfair

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 13 May 2011
This is a good kettle, really quiet comparing to my last one, it heats up water fast too. It's light too. The delivery was quick, I think it came in 2days. The only negative thing I'd say is that the colour isn't as bright red as the picture suggests, it's a much darker shade of red, but it doesn't really bother me, it might bother someone who's trying to have a colour scheme in their kitchen.

Tommee Tippee Closer to Nature Travel Food Warmer
Tommee Tippee Closer to Nature Travel Food Warmer

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 13 May 2011
I bought the bottle warmer after reading the positive feedback of other users, and I haven't been disappointed. It's easy to use, it keeps the water hot for several hours. My baby feeds about every 3hrs when we are out, I usually take 2 bottles of chilled milk if I'm out for awhile. After I heat up the first bottle, I pour the water back to the flask and reuse it for the second bottle, the water would still be hot enough to warm the bottle, this is usually 5-6hrs from leaving home. I've been using it for a month now, I'm happy with this product so far.