Profile for Gemma > Reviews

Content by Gemma

Gemma

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Clippasafe Walking Harness and Reins (Pink)
Clippasafe Walking Harness and Reins (Pink)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 9 Jun. 2016
Brilliant product. My daughter is a little small for her age (just turned 1) yet this still fits fine. She hardly notices she's wearing it which is fab as the last one we had she kept trying to remove! The adjustable rein length is very helpful too, in parks etc I can give her more room to roam around and when we're in a shop I can shorten it so she's close by. Fab product :-)

Lolo Ball
Lolo Ball

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 9 Jun. 2016
This review is from: Lolo Ball (Toy)
Excellent quality and my 8 year old stepdaughter thoroughly enjoys bouncing around on this!

Hide and Seek: Under the Sea
Hide and Seek: Under the Sea
by Igloo Books Ltd
Edition: Board book

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab book but NOT a lift-the-flap/touch book., 29 April 2016
This is a firm favourite with my just turned 1 year old daughter. The illustrations are lovely and very colourful. The story is short enough to keep her attention and long enough to not bore me to tears after the 10th repeated reading!
Others have mentioned a lack of flaps/touch parts within the book. I purchased this book new from a shop, it does NOT have flaps and the only touch part is the front cover. If you're looking for a lift the flap or touch book then you'll be disappointed but it's still a great book in my opinion.

SMO 2pc Wood Maracas Rattle Rattle Shaker music baby rattle baby rattle Mini
SMO 2pc Wood Maracas Rattle Rattle Shaker music baby rattle baby rattle Mini
Offered by SHINA

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 21 April 2016
Fantastic quality and perfect for little hands!

KSG Arts and Crafts Sequin Art 0831 Elephant Picture Kit
KSG Arts and Crafts Sequin Art 0831 Elephant Picture Kit

2.0 out of 5 stars Shrinking charms hardly shrink and curl up badly, 21 April 2016
My 8 year old stepdaughter was really excited about this craft set and it is okay for the price. However, the shrinking plastic charms didn't shrink very much and they curled and twisted in the oven. They weren't used in her jewellery because of this which was a shame as that was the main reason we bought this. We had followed the instructions to the letter so I'm not sure why the shrinking charms went wrong.
Still, for the money it's a nice enough craft set so long as you dont expect perfect, reasonably sized charms at the end.

VTech Baby Crawl and Learn Lights Ball (Pink)
VTech Baby Crawl and Learn Lights Ball (Pink)
Offered by Click2Go

2.0 out of 5 stars Terrifies my daughter!, 12 April 2016
Brilliant concept but my nearly 1 year old daughter is still terrified of this ball 6 months after we got it! It has a habit of bashing into her, the music/noises are very loud and the chick on top (which spins) has caught and pinched her fingers on numerous occasions.
However, as an encitement to crawl it's excellent....she couldn't get away fast enough!

LeapFrog Animal Adventure Learning Table
LeapFrog Animal Adventure Learning Table

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent toy but pinches a little, 12 April 2016
This is definitely a favourite toy of my nearly 1 year old daughter. She plays quite happily with it for half an hour or so at a time. She loves the music amd drumming on the centre piece. The only problem we've had is that she has nipped her fingers a few times with the movable book page and the hippo, nothing major though.

Build A Bear Kit-Sweetheart Bear
Build A Bear Kit-Sweetheart Bear

3.0 out of 5 stars Lovely idea but i had to reinforce the stitching., 12 April 2016
A lovely idea as my 7 year old stepdaughter loves Build a Bear and wanted to learn to sew. The only real problem is that the pre-made holes for stitches are very far apart and, once finished, the bear looked decidedly home made and a bit tatty. Within a few days the stuffing was coming out so i was forced to reinforce the stitching with a normal needle and thread. A great idea though.

This Rabbit, That Rabbit (Baby Walker)
This Rabbit, That Rabbit (Baby Walker)
by Jane Porter
Edition: Board book

4.0 out of 5 stars My little girl loves it., 12 April 2016
While i must admit that this book is VERY boring for myself, my nearly 1 year old daughter loves it. She'll bring it to me multiple times a day and sit for a good half an hour at a time while i read it over...and over....and over! If I'm doing something and can't read it she'll sit and look at it quite happily herself too. Definitely a good buy.

VTech Baby Dancing Monkey Piano
VTech Baby Dancing Monkey Piano
Offered by Prestwich Trading Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely toy although the microphone wire is quite short., 11 Mar. 2016
My 10 montb old daughter thoroughly enjoys this toy (as does her 7 year old sister!). It plays recognisable music which she loves to dance along too and she has recently figured out that if she says "ahhh" when chewing on the microphone a loud noise is emitted. The only problem is that the microphone wire is quite short so I've found that when she plays (chews) on this te toy ends up facing away with her or falling over so she can't play AND sing.
Other that that, a fabulous toy.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3