Profile for Mrs J Brooks > Reviews

Content by Mrs J Brooks

Mrs J Brooks

eFuture(TM) 1 Pair Crystal Love Heart Of The Ocean Titanic Earrings For Woman +eFuture's nice Keyring
Offered by SR-Store.

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely and yet so cheap, 7 April 2014
Gorgeous earrings at a great price. My daughter, who is a huge titanic fan, loves these and wears them all the time.

Microcook 2-Egg Poacher
Microcook 2-Egg Poacher
Offered by CKONE

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product. Wish the lid was see through, 7 April 2014
On first try I made perfect poached eggs and will try and remember how many seconds I put them on for as I did it in short 10 second bursts as the instructions say. My only issue is I wish the lid was see through so I wouldn't have to flip the lid up every time I want to check how they are doing.

2M SMD 5050 RGB Strip Light+Remote Control Car 12V Flexible Multicolor LD84
2M SMD 5050 RGB Strip Light+Remote Control Car 12V Flexible Multicolor LD84
Offered by XCSOURCE

4.0 out of 5 stars Great mood lighting at a great price, 7 April 2014
I bought these lights to go inside my electric fire, behind the glass as the glow on the fire was rubbish. They were easy to stick down, although hard to go around corners. Once switched on I was so impressed with the colours and the settings. I love the fade 7 setting although it seems to switch itself off on this setting after 20 mins. I can't seem to get all the colours on the remote and don't understand what the green, red and blue arrows do as they don't seem to make any difference when I press them. I'm so happy with these lights and they look great in my living room as a feature. I'm trying to think of where else I could put some light as at this price I would love to have more.
My other remote controls do seem to interfere with these lights but it's not a prob, and quite funny!