Profile for D. Young > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
100ml RELAXING Massage Oil by Aura Essential Oils
100ml RELAXING Massage Oil by Aura Essential Oils

5.0 out of 5 stars Lavendar, Geranium, Lemon & Clary Sage oil, 25 Sept. 2014
I really love this massage oil. It has a nice smell and the mix is very calming and relaxing. I use it to help me sleep at night and just a few drops at a time is all you need. A really great product!

Premier Housewares White Colour Twigs with 80 Lights, 120 cm
Premier Housewares White Colour Twigs with 80 Lights, 120 cm
Offered by MMP Living

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 25 Sept. 2014
These are lovely and have the right amount of lights on for what we want!

Cyclax Aloe Vera Moisturising Hand and Body Lotion 300ml
Cyclax Aloe Vera Moisturising Hand and Body Lotion 300ml
Offered by LittleBigCosmetics

4.0 out of 5 stars ... a lovely smell and is quickly absorbed so is great. It makes your skin feel comfortable and has ..., 25 Sept. 2014
This Aloe Vera moisturising cream has a lovely smell and is quickly absorbed so is great . It makes your skin feel comfortable and has not made my eczema worse. Its just my opinion but I think the Aloe Vera bit calms skin down too

BIOFREEZE ROLL-ON + 10 TRAVEL SACHETS
BIOFREEZE ROLL-ON + 10 TRAVEL SACHETS
Offered by david jailler

5.0 out of 5 stars Biofreeze roll on, 25 Sept. 2014
I like this product as it helps to ease anything from strained tendons and ligaments to other aches and pains. I am not saying it replaces painkillers but helps in coping when you have taken all the pain medication you can safely take. I take a variety of medications and it has not caused me any adverse reactions. I like the roll- on version as it is easier to apply than a tube and less wasteful.

11mm 925 Sterling Silver Lobster Clasp
11mm 925 Sterling Silver Lobster Clasp
Offered by Charm School UK

5.0 out of 5 stars 925 Sterling Silver lobster clasp, 25 Sept. 2014
I was very pleased with this sterling silver clasp. It was easy to fit and matches my necklace perfectly . It appears to be well made too and I don't anticipate any problems with the my necklace coming undone with this new clasp.

Studio 247 @ Royal T - Men's T-Shirt Bamboo Jersey - Black Size XXL
Studio 247 @ Royal T - Men's T-Shirt Bamboo Jersey - Black Size XXL

4.0 out of 5 stars Mens Bamboo T- Shirt, 11 July 2014
This T-shirt is true to size and is lovely and soft. The man I bought it for really likes this T-shirt as he can stay cool and comfortable in hot weather and wants me to get him another one. Lighter in weight than some cotton T-shirts so ideal for travelling too.

Treat & Ease Hypoallergenic Plasters 50pk
Treat & Ease Hypoallergenic Plasters 50pk
Offered by Kay Royale

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 11 July 2014
Good value and a good selection of plasters for sensitive skin. Would buy again.

Geranium Summer Skies 9cm
Geranium Summer Skies 9cm

4.0 out of 5 stars A good hardy plant that can be used in borders or ..., 11 July 2014
This review is from: Geranium Summer Skies 9cm
A good hardy plant that can be used in borders or initially in a pot. It has a lovely soft lilac colour and does not seem to mind slightly shady or sunny aspects.

Solid Pine Filing Cabinet, 3 Drawer Handcrafted & Waxed A4 Filing Unit with Locks. Choice of Colours. No flat packs, No assembly (FCA14)
Offered by Heartland Interiors

5.0 out of 5 stars Solid Pine lockable filing cabinet, 10 Feb. 2014
I am very pleased with the filing cabinet and the fact that Heartland Interiors contacted me to check my requirements for the finish I had chosen and size. They kept me informed about the delivery times and when it arrived it was a pleasant surprise as it looked better than in the picture and to other similar cabinets I had looked at. Each drawer is lockable and there were plenty of keys supplied too. Each drawer opens and closed smoothly and this will be ideal for the usual types of home filing I wanted it for. A really nice piece of furniture that would look great anywhere in the home.

PACK OF 3 SNOWFLAKE CANDLES
PACK OF 3 SNOWFLAKE CANDLES
Offered by Seasonal Party Products

5.0 out of 5 stars 3 snowflake candles - Christmas, 27 Nov. 2013
I bought these to use for Christmas and they are just lovely and cute! They are nicer than I expected and will make a nice addition to the decoration to the Christmas table.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7