Profile for Nellie > Reviews

Nellie "Helen" (Aberdeenshire)

Fisher-Price Stride to Ride Dino Ride on Dinosaur
Fisher-Price Stride to Ride Dino Ride on Dinosaur

5.0 out of 5 stars We all love it, 18 Oct 2013
At first my little boy wasn't that interested as he had recently just started cruising and crawling at speed. Then one day he just got up and pushed him all across the floor. The songs and 'roar' are enjoyable. He's a firm favourite now. Well made and not too expensive, I am happy with the purchase.

Fisher-Price Rainforest Jumperoo
Fisher-Price Rainforest Jumperoo

5.0 out of 5 stars Well worth it, 8 April 2013
Bought this for my son who was desperate to get moving. He's been using it from 2 months as he was able to support his head. He loves it. Now 16 weeks he is more interested in the toys as well as jumping. Watching him you see how his development is progressing. I've been impressed with the fisher price rainforest range. Nice and colourful.

KUB Care Cot Mattress (60 cm x 120 cm, White)
KUB Care Cot Mattress (60 cm x 120 cm, White)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great price, great product, 8 April 2013
Was impressed with this. Had ordered an organic one from another supplier for my child's cot but wanted a good mattress for the travel cot. This was excellent. Wee man sleeps so well on it and I can rest knowing it's not full of chemicals.

Extra Large Faux Leather Bean Bag Cream Teen Game Chair Gaming Hallways ®
Extra Large Faux Leather Bean Bag Cream Teen Game Chair Gaming Hallways ®
Offered by HallwaysHouseholdTextiles

5.0 out of 5 stars The comatose sheep, 15 Mar 2011
My niece took a liking to my bean bag - or comatose sheep as she calls it, so I had to buy a second one. Very comfortable and has been an essential in my flat. Very tactile. A great purchase.

Speck Aluminum Unibody See Thru for 13-inch MacBook Pro - Red
Speck Aluminum Unibody See Thru for 13-inch MacBook Pro - Red

5.0 out of 5 stars I chose....wisely, 15 Mar 2011
I got a MacBook from work and wanted something to protect my new toy. This does the job very well and looks good to boot. Dead simple to put on. I might get the purple one next...

Engineering Mathematics
Engineering Mathematics
by K.A. Stroud

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best, 15 Jun 2009
As a maths student and now tutor, I've amassed several textbooks over the years. Stroud is definitely up there as a textbook which I and my students find easy to follow. My search for a decent maths textbook is over!

Pride And Prejudice [Blu-ray] [1995] [Region Free]
Pride And Prejudice [Blu-ray] [1995] [Region Free]
Dvd ~ Pride and Prejudice

3.0 out of 5 stars Great series, pity about the graininess, 1 Jun 2009
I love this production of P&P and it was the first Blu Ray I bought. Sadly, the opening scenes seem to let it down as Netherfield looks a bit grainy. But I soon got over it and for the vast majority of the film, I didn't notice. Not sure it warrants buying it on Blu Ray versus DVD. Oh and it still has the opening/closing titles after every episode. Not sure how I feel about that either.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 12, 2013 11:29 PM BST