Profile for Mr. Kevin C. Mullins > Reviews

Content by Mr. Kevin C. M...

Mr. Kevin C. Mullins "Kevymedia" (UK)

Given To The Wild
Given To The Wild
Offered by Fulfillment Express
Price: 12.57

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Album!, 30 Jan 2012
This review is from: Given To The Wild (Audio CD)
This really is a fantastic album, probably just topping Wall of Arms. It's not an immediate album, but man does it get better with every listen. I've been playing it daily since it was first released and I'm still not bored of it. It really is an album of real depth. Don't listen to the negative reviews, just go out and buy it, I'm already confident this will be one of my top 3 albums of 2012.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 25, 2013 3:39 PM BST

Suck It And See
Suck It And See
Offered by Side Two
Price: 12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Back to their best!, 27 Jun 2011
This review is from: Suck It And See (Audio CD)
I love this album and for me it's the album of the year so far. As most people did, I loved the first album but thought the 2nd & 3rd were good but not brilliant, but this is Arctic Monkeys back on form.

Stand out tracks are Black Treacle, Brick by Brick, Don't Sit Down and Suck it and See, but there aren't any bad tracks on the album.

If you fell in love with Arctic Monkeys when they released their first album, you're certain to love this.

The Suburbs
The Suburbs
Price: 7.78

5.0 out of 5 stars It's Great!, 13 Sep 2010
This review is from: The Suburbs (Audio CD)
How anyone can give this album anything less than 5 stars is beyond me, it's fantastic! I have all three Arcade Fire albums and have been a fan since early on in their career, and for me, this is the best yet. Go and buy it, you won't be disappointed.