ARRAY(0xaef45954)

Hario Medium Glass Hand Coffee Grinder with Ceramic Burrs, Clear
Offered by Japan Syndrome
Price: 12.25

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Grinder, 13 Aug 2013
I bought this after reading various reviews and agree with what I read. The grinder works brilliantly when doing grounds for espresso producing a very fine ground. When changing the setting to do a coarser grind it is less reliable as the grounds are of a varying consistency. This can be remedied by purchasing a lower bearing upgrade kit. As I only wanted it for espresso, it has been everything I wanted.

Replacement 45W Magsafe Power Adapter/Charger for Apple Macbook Air (AC 100-240 V)
Offered by Tamaya
Price: 24.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, 11 Aug 2013
I ordered this as a replacement for the apple adaptor that came with my computer, which had frayed at the joint of the wire and the magnetic connector. I have had this over a month now and it continues to be in perfect condition. It also came with a plastic guard which helps prevent the damage to the wire that occurred on the original.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 9, 2013 8:16 PM GMT

AC Adapter UK Plug for Apple MacBook Pro 45W 60W 85W MagSafe
AC Adapter UK Plug for Apple MacBook Pro 45W 60W 85W MagSafe
Offered by Tamaya
Price: 4.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Product, 11 Aug 2013
This has done everything I needed it to do. Connected with the adaptor easily and I have had no issues with at all.