Profile for m m m marky > Reviews

Content by m m m marky

m m m marky

The First 20 Minutes: The Surprising Science of How We Can Exercise Better, Train Smarter and Live Longer

4.0 out of 5 stars Thought provoking, 9 Nov 2013
If you are even in the slightest interested in exercising to remain fit and prolong your life this is worth a read. If you're not interested then reading this may change your mind. It is quite a read and to properly digest the current accepted knowledge and advice in it I will have to go through it again- probably a consequence of reading it in bed - but it will be worth doing. There are some sobering messages within to do with Joe to remain fit and active and hopefully enjoy a quality life fir the long run.

Georges St-Pierre RUSHFIT 8 Week Ultimate Home Training Program
Georges St-Pierre RUSHFIT 8 Week Ultimate Home Training Program
Offered by DSS Digital Shelf Space
Price: 99.99

5.0 out of 5 stars dedication required, 7 Oct 2013
This is an excellent program but there is no magic bullet. You need to be prepared to put the time in and keep it going.
I researched all the top selling fitness programs online and decided this was the one for me. I'm still happy with my choice. This program requires 45 minutes or so of your time most days with the odd cardio session (your choice) thrown in and the odd rest day. You can also choose your level of intensity. All you need us a bit of space (living room will do) and ideally some dumbbells.
You really do start to see results within a couple of weeks and you can maximise these by following the diet advice included. I wish I was that strong willed. Anyway, with a variety of workouts to follow, and a pre-decided daily choice of program, all you need to do is put in the effort and try and keep up with Georges. Warm-up and cooldowns are the same for each session but the main 25 minute workout differs.
This program is suitable for both sexes - my wife really got into it. I have seen noticeable results in arms, shoulders, chest and stomach. Due to the muscle gain weight loss hasn't been spectacular yet but I'm about 5 pounds lighter after 6 weeks, and that included pigging out on a summer holiday. I also feel a lot fitter, with no aches and pains that you get from frequent running. This is an all round fitness and I recommend it.

Yamaha PSRE333 Portable Keyboard
Yamaha PSRE333 Portable Keyboard

5.0 out of 5 stars chuffed, 4 Jun 2013
Really pleased with this keyboard and can't believe the price. Arrived very quickly and is full of features, including a nifty inbuilt teach yourself package and free online music. From a near beginner I've come on leaps and bounds in a month, and there are plenty more features I've not even started to mess about with yet. Family are making full use of it as well. Would definitely recommend with a great balance of features and price, especially for somebody of my level.

Tiger Keyboard Bench with Adjustable Stool
Tiger Keyboard Bench with Adjustable Stool
Price: 26.99

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent value, 4 Jun 2013
This stool really is great value for money. It's sturdy, comfortable and a decent size - I'm pretty sure my daughter could sit next to me on it for a duet, if only she could play. Highly recommended.

Tiger Double Keyboard Stand
Tiger Double Keyboard Stand
Price: 16.98

4.0 out of 5 stars pretty good, 4 Jun 2013
Arrived really quickly. Paid just a few pence more and got it delivered saturday morning. Stand takes keyboard well, just missing something to secure the keyboard and stop it sliding - only a minor concern.