Profile for EJ284 > Reviews

EJ284

Brabantia 30 L Touch Bin - Matt Steel Fingerprint Proof
Brabantia 30 L Touch Bin - Matt Steel Fingerprint Proof

5.0 out of 5 stars Robust bin - and fingerprint free, 21 Mar. 2015
This is a replacement for a less expensive but very similar bin by Simplehuman. I had been very satisfied with that one also - until after a few years the catch snapped off so the lid wouldn't stay closed. I am hoping that by being a more expensive bin with a 10 year guarantee this one will last much longer. Very happy with it - and the fingerprint proof finish. This was a very good price, I have seen it at almost twice the price in a well known department store.

Berghaus Women's Barkley Hydrodown Jacket
Berghaus Women's Barkley Hydrodown Jacket
Price: £112.34 - £200.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Good length (am 5'5'' and it's on my knee) and ..., 9 Jan. 2015
At first glance I thought the coat was maybe too lightweight to be really warm - wrong!! Good length (am 5'5'' and it's on my knee) and the feminine cut means that the rear view is flattering (not always the case with down coats). Fit is spot on size wise, fabric lovely and soft and coat now tested in wind, cold and rain. Useful hood which you can detach easily. I had tried lots of down coats on(leading market brands) and none matched this one. I love it :-)

Panasonic ES-WD54 Epilator with Interchangeable Shaver Head
Panasonic ES-WD54 Epilator with Interchangeable Shaver Head

5.0 out of 5 stars Great piece of kit - I'm a convert, 30 Jun. 2014
I spent hours looking at reviews for epilators but plumped for this one on the basis of good reviews and value for money. I have to say I am really pleased with my purchase. I used the beginner head to start with and have now progressed on to the regular one - it's not really painful at all. It's so much better than shaving and having stubble 24 hours later. Now the hair grows back naturally and the little light helps you to see any missed hairs or new ones that are growing again. Haven't used it in the shower but you do have that option. It's a great price for what it is - cordless and wet and dry. Love it.

Ravensburger Higgledy Piggledy House Puzzle (1000 Pieces)
Ravensburger Higgledy Piggledy House Puzzle (1000 Pieces)

5.0 out of 5 stars Complex and challenging but great fun, 30 Jun. 2014
Brilliant, complex and entertaining, down to the tiny characters living beneath floors of the twelve rooms. Full of detail and a real challenge. This one took a while.....

Ravensburger Best of British Knotworth Bothrynwithe High Street Puzzle (1000 Pieces)
Offered by Stitch Craft Create

1.0 out of 5 stars Missing pieces grrrr, 30 Jun. 2014
Every year I buy 2 x 1000 piece Ravensburger puzzles to take on a cottage holiday - this year 'Knotworth Bothrynwithe' was one of them. This one really was 'Knotworth Bothrynwithe' as there were only 986 pieces in the box. We were really disappointed as we love doing Ravensburger puzzles - the quality ensures pieces click properly together and the detail and humour in them is really entertaining. One piece missing is too many - we were 14 pieces short! It's going back....