Profile for Lazy man > Reviews

Content by Lazy man

Lazy man

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Fosmon® Motorola Moto G / Motorola DVX (STURDY Series) Heavy Duty KickStand Case Cover with Belt Clip Tough Shell Holster - Fosmon Retail Packaging (Black)
Offered by theWireless USA

5.0 out of 5 stars Very well made and giving good protection., 20 Jun. 2016
I wanted a more robust holster case than the ones I have been using and there seem to be very few available. This case is beautifully made and fits the phone perfectly. All the apertures are correct size and in the correct location. The buttons work perfectly through the case. I suspect that the phone would survive a fall, which is less likely as the case gives a secure grip in the hand. I am giving 5 stars for the way it meets my needs, but acknowledge the truth of other comments that getting the phone out is a two-handed job. We have virtually no signal at home, so I do not give my mobile number out to many people and do not expect to receive calls on it. If I knew that I needed to use the phone I could take it out in advance and rely on the protection if it fell out of a pocket. I would defy anyone to snatch it from the holster or the holster from my belt without my noticing. For a day, or so, there is a strong smell of synthetic rubber which then disappears totally.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Indispensable, 8 Jun. 2016
Have been using this for sometime. A simple application to the slide works well without the need to go through the procedure given. I rarely need to use a water spray. A bottle lasts a long time. Would not be without it.

Brandt De Dietrich Oven Bulb. Genuine part number 71S7913
Brandt De Dietrich Oven Bulb. Genuine part number 71S7913

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect replacement, 2 May 2016
Shape and size identical to dead bulb. You screw it in and it lights up.

Blood Defense (Samantha Brinkman Book 1)
Blood Defense (Samantha Brinkman Book 1)

1.0 out of 5 stars An age thing?, 16 April 2016
I read a few pages of this and gave up. The combination of a torrent of obscenity and the feeling that the author was trying too hard made me feel tired.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 21, 2016 8:35 AM BST

Mains Battery Charger for Panasonic Lumix DMC-FT5, DMC-TS5, DMC-TZ37, DMC-TZ40, DMC-TZ41, DMC-TZ60, DMC-TZ70, DMC-ZS27 and DMC-ZS30 Digital Cameras - Replacement for Panasonic Charger DE-A50 / DE-A50B for DMW-BCM13, DMW-BCM13E, DMW-BCM13PP Battery - AAA Products®
Offered by MACRO.SUPPLIER

OfficeSuite Professional
OfficeSuite Professional

5.0 out of 5 stars Very useful app, 8 Feb. 2016
This review is from: OfficeSuite Professional (App)
I purchased an earlier version for a Sony tablet and when I got a Kindle Fire it was the first app that I purchased. The recent updates have made substantial changes, mostly improvements. One feature that has gone missing is the option to Close a file, which is a pity. I tend to use it to prepare documents and then store on Dropbox, so the I can edit in Libre Office if I want. Equally I can do it in reverse on occasions.

Fire TV Stick Streaming Media Player
Fire TV Stick Streaming Media Player

5.0 out of 5 stars So far so excellent, 2 Nov. 2015
My Sony dongle having stopped hearing the router, I wondered whether the TV stick do any better. A range extender made the dongle work (but killed my Fire's contact with the router), so l I decided to take a gamble turning the extender on when necessary. I then got a Lidl extender which worked. The TV stick reported a good signal. A few days later while having broadband troubles, I turned off the extender and tried the stick. It worked and reported a fair signal, so I have left it like that.
Setup is easy and navigation is not hard to figure out. The controller is neat and easy to use. On the second use I brought up BBC News and found there was no sound. Ditto with Sky News. I tried a TV programme from my watch list and it had sound. Back to the news programs and they now did as well. This problem has not recurred so far, even though it is mentioned by others in their comments.
The Sony access to internet content was always slow and clunky when working. The stick gives smooth easy access to TV, films and my Prime music library. I have not really investigated the other aspects like photos, games or projecting from another device.
User instructions are available on line and worth reading.

VicTsing USB Cable USB Charge Charging Cable Charger for Pebble Smart Watch
VicTsing USB Cable USB Charge Charging Cable Charger for Pebble Smart Watch

5.0 out of 5 stars Works perfectly for me, 2 Sept. 2015
This works just as well as the original, which went missing. I read the complaints about poor magnetic contact, but have not found it a problem. As I used to with the original, I put the watch on its back near a socket, click on the cable and leave untouched for 3 hours.

Bernina Metal Bobbins - Pack of 10
Bernina Metal Bobbins - Pack of 10
Offered by maomaoxiaojie

5.0 out of 5 stars Work fine, 2 Sept. 2015
This review is from: Bernina Metal Bobbins - Pack of 10
These work perfectly in my wife's 1978 Bernina

2x BPS CGA-S006E CGR-S006E Li-ion Battery for Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ18,DMC-FZ28,DMC-FZ7,DMC-FZ8,DMC-FZ30,DMC-FZ30K,DMC-FZ35 Digital Camera,Panasonic Battery CGA-S006,CGA-S006E,CGR-S006E CGA-S006A/1B,DMW-BMA7
Offered by BestDeal-UK