Profile for The Truth > Reviews

StarTech.com USB to SATA External Hard Drive Docking Station for 2.5in SATA HDD
StarTech.com USB to SATA External Hard Drive Docking Station for 2.5in SATA HDD
Offered by Kikatek

4.0 out of 5 stars USB to SATA, 31 Jan. 2013
Cheap, and it works. Used it to transfer the contents of a failing hard-drive to a new computer. Simple to use.

Harmony Thermal Blackout Curtain Lining Pair Ivory To Fit 66" x 90" Curtains
Harmony Thermal Blackout Curtain Lining Pair Ivory To Fit 66" x 90" Curtains
Offered by Ideal Textiles

5.0 out of 5 stars Cut out light, 31 Jan. 2013
My sleep was being disrupted by light coming in through my thin curtains so I bought these. They cut out all light so you can get some decent kip.

Howsar Portable Door Lock
Howsar Portable Door Lock
Offered by Reversible Rooms

4.0 out of 5 stars Door lock, 30 Jan. 2013
This works fairly well on UK doors. I took it on holiday with me when travelling a bit around the hostels of Eastern Europe. This didn't fit on any doors at all there for some reason. Luckily, everywhere seemed to have half-decent door locks. The product itself is fine but its usefulness relies entirely on the design of the door.

JVC HAFX1X Xtreme Xplosives In Ear Canal Headphones
JVC HAFX1X Xtreme Xplosives In Ear Canal Headphones

4.0 out of 5 stars JVC earphones, 30 Jan. 2013
These are good earphones. I found that they were an odd shape to start with, and I have to twist them into my ear. Once I got over this hurdle, I thought that they delivered good sound quality and are quite effective at cancelling noise. A complaint I've had with other earphones is that they have cut out after a few months, but (fingers crossed) these have lasted me a few months so far...

Nokia Asha 201 SIM Free (For 2G - Not 3G compatible) Mobile Phone - Graphite
Nokia Asha 201 SIM Free (For 2G - Not 3G compatible) Mobile Phone - Graphite

4.0 out of 5 stars Fake Blackberry, 30 Jan. 2013
Looks like a Blackberry, is very cheap. Bought it when my Smart Phone went up in flames to see out the remainder of my contract. It has pretty good internet, can take (pretty tiny) pictures, you can use email and social media etc. Games are rubbish but I don't tend to use them. I would recommend this - simple and effective.

Dynamo bicycle light set
Dynamo bicycle light set
Offered by Glamour Sales Ltd

2.0 out of 5 stars Dynamo set, 30 Jan. 2013
No instructions come with it, and it is a pretty complicated piece of kit. So I put it down in the general vicinity of my bike and have pretty much forgotten about it. It's a shame, but without any instructions this is a waste of money.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 11, 2013 4:40 PM GMT

MaxiMuscle 700 ml Shaker
MaxiMuscle 700 ml Shaker
Offered by Glamour Online

4.0 out of 5 stars Shaker, 30 Jan. 2013
I'm not sure how many people mix their protein shakes with a spoon, but I used to. So this was a revelation for me - much less effort and very effective at mixing the milkshakes. I'm sure that the different types of shaker are all as effective but this one doesn't leak, is cheap, and was delivered quickly so I would recommend it.

Bespoke Foods DIY Gingerbread Man Kit 225 g (Pack of 2)
Bespoke Foods DIY Gingerbread Man Kit 225 g (Pack of 2)

4.0 out of 5 stars Gingerbread men, 30 Jan. 2013
Two big gingerbread men, was a good Christmas present and a bit of fun on the day. Not sure how they taste. Quite a lot bigger than I was expecting, and quite thick.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Vest, 30 Jan. 2013
Nice colour, nice fit, nice material, came quickly, really cheap. I wouldn't recommend it for the gym because the arm holes are quite 'high up' and might rub, and the material is relatively thick and not loose.

Heavy Duty Picture Wire up to 28kg no3
Heavy Duty Picture Wire up to 28kg no3
Offered by Trade Supplies-UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Wire, 30 Jan. 2013
Came quickly, is currently doing the job of holding up a 5kg picture. No complaints with the service or item.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3