Profile for Danni > Reviews

Danni

Rieker Womens 91558 Closed Brown Braun (cayenne/testadimoro 24) Size: 41
Rieker Womens 91558 Closed Brown Braun (cayenne/testadimoro 24) Size: 41

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect winter boots, 18 Mar. 2014
I bought these boots at the start of winter and I can not fault them. They are so comfortable and warm, I have worn them constantly all winter. Excellent value for money. I am normally a 6.5 or 7 and the size 7 fits me perfectly.

AIO 3D Rain Drop Design Hard Case Cover/Screen Protector/Stylus for HTC One Mini M4 - Black

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Case, 18 Mar. 2014
I chose this case as it looked a bit different and didn't seem too bulky. It has only received four stars from me as many of the rain drop effect bits of plastic fell off shortly after I started using it. Apart from that it is fine, it protects my phone well. I like that it is distinctive and that it is slimline when placed in a pocket.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 11 Feb. 2013
I bought this after getting fed up with falling asleep with earphones in. This works perfectly under my pillow, I can hear whatever I am listening to with great clarity and doesn't disturb my sister at night; who shares a room with me when she is home from university.

Polycotton Polyester Hollowfibre Duvet, 13.5 Tog, Double
Polycotton Polyester Hollowfibre Duvet, 13.5 Tog, Double
Offered by Linens Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice and snug, 11 Feb. 2013
This duvet is lovely and warm, even on the coldest of nights it has kept me nice and snug! Didn't think the one I had previously was that bad until this one arrived! Would recommend it to everyone, especially those that feel the cold at night time!

Hallways Refill Replacement Beans for Bean Bag 3 Cubic Feet Hallways ®
Hallways Refill Replacement Beans for Bean Bag 3 Cubic Feet Hallways ®
Offered by HallwaysHouseholdTextiles

4.0 out of 5 stars My dog loves this!, 11 Feb. 2013
Very useful for re-filling my dog's bean bag! Over the years it her bed has got flatter and flatter and so this was a good solution to the problem, and also cheaper than buying her a new bean bag completely

Minor Injuries: A Clinical Guide, 2e
Minor Injuries: A Clinical Guide, 2e
by Dennis Purcell MA RGN

5.0 out of 5 stars Great learning tool, 11 Feb. 2013
I ordered this book after several nurses and paramedics recommended it to me. I have found it to be a great aid to my learning (I'm a student paramedic at university) it goes through examination techniques, the structure of limbs etc. and it lists most common minor injuries for each part of the body. It is laid out clearly and it is easy to jump to a section/body part for reference.

BLACK & GREY DOUBLE DUVET COVER BED SET
BLACK & GREY DOUBLE DUVET COVER BED SET
Offered by Viceroy Bedding

3.0 out of 5 stars Fine as a spare set, 11 Feb. 2013
This duvet and pillow cover set arrived promptly, especially as it was ordered just before Christmas. I have only given it three stars as the material seems quite thin and does not have a nice soft feel (it's a bit scratchy!). But that is my only complaint, maybe I'm just fussy!

Surface Anatomy: The Anatomical Basis of Clinical Examination, 4e
Surface Anatomy: The Anatomical Basis of Clinical Examination, 4e
by John S. P. Lumley MS FRCS DMCC FMAA(Hon) FGA

5.0 out of 5 stars Very useful book, 11 Feb. 2013
This book has been perfect for helping learn and revise the human anatomy whilst studying my minor illness and injuries module at university. It was dispatched quickly and arrived before its estimated delivery date.