Profile for e-kitten > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Moleskine Pocket Watercolour Notebook
Moleskine Pocket Watercolour Notebook

3.0 out of 5 stars It is a nice little book, 19 Nov 2014
I hadn't realised how small this notebook is, I guess the clue was in the name. Unfortunately I didn't have a tape measure handy to check the size before ordering. It is a nice little book, although its very expensive - an ordinary book would have served as well for me. I have learned from the experience and have ordered two larger books that were half the price! Much more use for my journals.

This Boy
This Boy

5.0 out of 5 stars I enjoyed reading Alan's autobiography it was easy to read without ..., 15 Nov 2014
This review is from: This Boy (Kindle Edition)
I enjoyed reading Alan's autobiography it was easy to read without being oversentimental. The post war years were a very difficult time for a lot of families, with poverty a common predicament. You counted yourself lucky if your dad was working and you had a roof over your head. There were some not so fortunate whose children ended up in the care system for the rest of their childhood.

Lighting EVER LED Lantern, Ultra Bright 300lm, Home, Garden and Camping Lanterns
Offered by Neon Mart

5.0 out of 5 stars Great lantern, very useful, 15 Nov 2014
Great lantern, very useful, only disappointment was when I took the dogs walking one evening, the handle came away, then I noticed it was more than a little loose. However since my husband tightened it up, it stays on perfectly. I would buy this again, when it needed replacing in the future.

Please, Mister Postman
Please, Mister Postman

5.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyed reading his story, 15 Nov 2014
Enjoyed reading his story, a lot of it seemed familiar to me as an 'old' postie myself. Wouldn't be surprised if Alan went on to do extremely well in his political career in the future. Future PM in the making.....watch this space!

VonHaus 2800W Electric Garden Leaf Vacuum, Blower & Mulcher (shredder) - Adjustable Speed & 40L Collection Bag

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 15 Nov 2014
Very useful piece of equipment. Well worth the money. Arrived very quickly.

Stinky G Anchor Dog Jumper, Navy Blue, #12 - Medium
Stinky G Anchor Dog Jumper, Navy Blue, #12 - Medium
Offered by Popcorn Paws Boutique London

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely love these, so much so that I have ordered ..., 15 Nov 2014
Absolutely love these, so much so that I have ordered another! This one in medium fits my Bichon x toy poodle a treat, I also ordered a second one for his brother in red (small) because of their size differences. Well made, well fitted and everyone comments on how smart they look. Happy customer!

VELCRO Perfect Presents (60337)From Caraselle
VELCRO Perfect Presents (60337)From Caraselle
Offered by CaraselleDirect

5.0 out of 5 stars Velcro sticky discs are the best!, 17 July 2014
These sticky discs are brilliant, simple and quick to use. I have been looking in the shops for these for ages, but the High Street doesn't seem to stock them anymore. Much easier to use than glue dots or sticky tape. I also use them for sticking on envelopes for extra security. So pleased I have found these again
These Velcro ones are the best.

Anker® Multi-Angle Portable Stand for Tablets 7-10 inch, E-readers and Smartphones, 0.4lb Lightweight Durable Aluminum Body, Compatible for iPad Air, Mini, Samsung Galaxy Tablets, Goole Nexus Tablets and more
Offered by AnkerDirect

5.0 out of 5 stars Anger Portable stand, 18 Jun 2014
Very happy with my Anker Multi-Angle Portable Stand. Perfect for my ipad. I can now follow recipes in the kitchen without it getting my ipad getting covered in flour etc; My granddaughter loves it for watching music videos easily as well!
Great purchase!

The Girls' Fairy Colouring Book
The Girls' Fairy Colouring Book
by Ann Kronheimer

5.0 out of 5 stars Colouring book, 30 April 2014
My granddaughter was happy to get this book, but found it to be quite detailed and intricate for a four year old, so we have put it away until she is a little older. The book arrived in good time!

Bungee dog walking coupler for two dogs on one lead.
Bungee dog walking coupler for two dogs on one lead.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bungee Coupler, 14 April 2014
This is an excellent tool for walking my dogs. They are quite small Bichon Frise dogs but were very naughty at pulling me. And surprisingly strong!
I bought this coupler as I have arthritis in my joints and it was getting painful when walking them.
Now I have it attached to an extending dog lead that I keep short until we reach the park, then they have more freedom to have a run without it impacting on me too much. Best coupler I have used so far ( and have had a few over many years)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4