Profile for e-kitten > Reviews

Content by e-kitten

e-kitten

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
VELCROÂ Brand Perfect Presents (60337)
VELCROÂ Brand Perfect Presents (60337)
Offered by CaraselleDirect

5.0 out of 5 stars Velcro sticky discs are the best!, 17 July 2014
These sticky discs are brilliant, simple and quick to use. I have been looking in the shops for these for ages, but the High Street doesn't seem to stock them anymore. Much easier to use than glue dots or sticky tape. I also use them for sticking on envelopes for extra security. So pleased I have found these again
These Velcro ones are the best.

Anker® Multi-Angle Portable Stand for Tablets 7-10 inch, E-readers and Smartphones, 0.4lb Lightweight Durable Aluminum Body, Compatible for Apple iPads, iPad Air, iPad Mini Mini 2, iPod, iPhone 5 5S 5C 4S 4 3GS; Samsung Galaxy Tab 2, Note 8.0 10.1, Note 3, Note2, Galaxy S5, S4, S3, S2; Google Nexus 4,7,10; Asus EeePad Transformer; HTC One, Sensation; LG Optimus 4X HD, I7; Nokia Lumia 920 900; Google Nexus 4, Blackberry Z10, Sony Xperia Z,
Offered by AnkerDirect

5.0 out of 5 stars Anger Portable stand, 18 Jun 2014
Very happy with my Anker Multi-Angle Portable Stand. Perfect for my ipad. I can now follow recipes in the kitchen without it getting my ipad getting covered in flour etc; My granddaughter loves it for watching music videos easily as well!
Great purchase!

The Girls' Fairy Colouring Book
The Girls' Fairy Colouring Book
by Ann Kronheimer

5.0 out of 5 stars Colouring book, 30 April 2014
My granddaughter was happy to get this book, but found it to be quite detailed and intricate for a four year old, so we have put it away until she is a little older. The book arrived in good time!

Bungee dog walking coupler for two dogs on one lead.
Bungee dog walking coupler for two dogs on one lead.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bungee Coupler, 14 April 2014
This is an excellent tool for walking my dogs. They are quite small Bichon Frise dogs but were very naughty at pulling me. And surprisingly strong!
I bought this coupler as I have arthritis in my joints and it was getting painful when walking them.
Now I have it attached to an extending dog lead that I keep short until we reach the park, then they have more freedom to have a run without it impacting on me too much. Best coupler I have used so far ( and have had a few over many years)

Promises, Promises
Promises, Promises

5.0 out of 5 stars Promises Promises, 25 Oct 2013
Very enjoyable reading. Erica James books always captivate me and wanting more. Trouble is I'm always reading later into the night, fortunately I don't have to get up early most days as I'm retired!

Barbie V3111 - I Can Be... Heroes Firefighter & Medical Worker Outfit Pack for Doll
Offered by Santa Trading Japan (GBI)

5.0 out of 5 stars Heroes Fashion Pack, 8 July 2013
Great fun for making lots of changes, clothes are a very snug fit, but Velcro makes them easier to get on and off.

Very prompt delivery - excellent service.

BARBIE Ken Beach (T7188)
BARBIE Ken Beach (T7188)

5.0 out of 5 stars Barbie - Ken Beach, 8 July 2013
This review is from: BARBIE Ken Beach (T7188) (Toy)
An excellent buy for a partner for Barbie. I hope I can buy some clothes sets for Ken, especially as my granddaughter wants to marry them. Besides he can't marry with just shorts and a towel.

Arrived speedily - excellent service.

Barbie Doll Fashionista Outfit - Sweetie Dress
Barbie Doll Fashionista Outfit - Sweetie Dress
Offered by shannon-raven

4.0 out of 5 stars Sweetie Dress, 8 July 2013
My granddaughter loves playing dress-up with Barbie, this dress is bright and summery, but a little tight for small hands that like to keep changing dolls clothes.

Arrived very quickly.

DOG LITTER BOX BY THE RASCAL DOG LITTER BOX COMPANY. AS SEEN ON DRAGON'S DEN .......
Offered by RASCAL DOG LITTER BOX

5.0 out of 5 stars Dog Litter Box, 5 Mar 2013
I love it!
Just arrived today and my 2 pups are showing great interest in it. It arrived with a training video, a spray, also a bag to wash the 'grass' in to protect it in the machine, all in all very good value!
I hope to have them trained in no time.

Good quality product.

Spider Man Wendy Tent
Spider Man Wendy Tent
Offered by Wonder-Geek

5.0 out of 5 stars Spider Man Tent, 1 Jan 2013
This review is from: Spider Man Wendy Tent (Toy)
This arrived very quickly which is a very good service.
My grandchildren were very excited to get this for Christmas. They have enjoyed it a lot and my grandson took his little chair and his truck into it.
So I think he has claimed ownership of it. Just waiting for him to move his bed in!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3