Profile for e-kitten > Reviews

Content by e-kitten

e-kitten

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Stupidly Useful® Heavy Duty Value 10 Pack Medium Vacuum Storage Bags - 10x Pack - Platinum 110 Micron Range - 70cm x 50cm Medium Size
Offered by Neusu

5.0 out of 5 stars Stupidly Useful storage packs, 28 Sept. 2015
Excellent product. I have found these bags great for storing all types of clothing from one season to the next. Also I ordered extra bags to use in my caravan over the winter months. Good for storing duvets, pillows and other bed linen as I wanted to keep the cold damp air out, the jumbo bags are really useful for this. I use an electric pump due to my arthritis and can remove virtually all the air from the bags; and the great thing is they stay deflated, unlike other versions I have tried. I can only say I'm a very happy customer.

AmazonBasics - Dog-Waste Bags with Dispenser and Lead Clip - Pack of 300
AmazonBasics - Dog-Waste Bags with Dispenser and Lead Clip - Pack of 300

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazon Basics - Dog Waste Disposal Bags with Dispenser, 15 July 2015
Great product. Excellent value. I have 2 dogs so a very necessary product. Strong black bags with an arrow to assist you......what more can you ask?
I shall be buying these again and again!

Pedigree Easi scoop with 20 bags and 50 refill bags
Pedigree Easi scoop with 20 bags and 50 refill bags
Offered by Personalised Pet Products

5.0 out of 5 stars Pedigree easy as pie!, 11 May 2015
I have been using the pedigree easi-scoop for years with different dogs and I always come back. Easy to use, lasts years before the hinge deteriorates and I now need to replace my last one. I need something small and unobtrusive, fits in coat pocket - yet does the job. Great product!

The House of Memories
The House of Memories

5.0 out of 5 stars The House of Memories, 30 Mar. 2015
A great read. Couldn't move all day until I finished. Tears too!

Moleskine Pocket Watercolour Notebook
Moleskine Pocket Watercolour Notebook

3.0 out of 5 stars It is a nice little book, 19 Nov. 2014
I hadn't realised how small this notebook is, I guess the clue was in the name. Unfortunately I didn't have a tape measure handy to check the size before ordering. It is a nice little book, although its very expensive - an ordinary book would have served as well for me. I have learned from the experience and have ordered two larger books that were half the price! Much more use for my journals.

This Boy
This Boy

5.0 out of 5 stars I enjoyed reading Alan's autobiography it was easy to read without ..., 15 Nov. 2014
This review is from: This Boy (Kindle Edition)
I enjoyed reading Alan's autobiography it was easy to read without being oversentimental. The post war years were a very difficult time for a lot of families, with poverty a common predicament. You counted yourself lucky if your dad was working and you had a roof over your head. There were some not so fortunate whose children ended up in the care system for the rest of their childhood.

LE® LED Lantern, Ultra Bright 300lm, Home, Garden and Camping Lanterns
LE® LED Lantern, Ultra Bright 300lm, Home, Garden and Camping Lanterns
Offered by Neon Mart

5.0 out of 5 stars Great lantern, very useful, 15 Nov. 2014
Great lantern, very useful, only disappointment was when I took the dogs walking one evening, the handle came away, then I noticed it was more than a little loose. However since my husband tightened it up, it stays on perfectly. I would buy this again, when it needed replacing in the future.

Please, Mister Postman
Please, Mister Postman

5.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyed reading his story, 15 Nov. 2014
Enjoyed reading his story, a lot of it seemed familiar to me as an 'old' postie myself. Wouldn't be surprised if Alan went on to do extremely well in his political career in the future. Future PM in the making.....watch this space!

VonHaus 2800W Electric Garden Leaf Vacuum, Blower & Mulcher (shredder) - Adjustable Speed, 40L Collection Bag & 10m Cable: Free 2 Year Warranty
Offered by DOMU UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 15 Nov. 2014
Very useful piece of equipment. Well worth the money. Arrived very quickly.

Stinky G Anchor Dog Jumper, Navy Blue, #12 - Medium
Stinky G Anchor Dog Jumper, Navy Blue, #12 - Medium
Offered by Popcorn Paws Boutique London

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely love these, so much so that I have ordered ..., 15 Nov. 2014
Absolutely love these, so much so that I have ordered another! This one in medium fits my Bichon x toy poodle a treat, I also ordered a second one for his brother in red (small) because of their size differences. Well made, well fitted and everyone comments on how smart they look. Happy customer!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4