Profile for dogansahin > Reviews

Targus TBT236EU Lomax Laptop Bag / Case fits 13.3 inch Laptops, Black
Targus TBT236EU Lomax Laptop Bag / Case fits 13.3 inch Laptops, Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 21 Feb. 2015
It fits wery well

Samsung Battery for Galaxy S5 - Black (No Retail Package)
Samsung Battery for Galaxy S5 - Black (No Retail Package)
Offered by Buyur

1.0 out of 5 stars deffective item and seller, 6 Jan. 2015
After 5 month battery expanded. Then not fit in battery compartment. life time reduced to half day. Seller doesn't expect to exchange and refund. So I lost my money to defective item

COOLEAD- USB 3.0 Sync Data Desktop Charging Dock Charging Stand with Spare Battery charger Slot for Samsung Galaxy S5 I9600 +Free Microfiber Cloth (Grey)
Offered by COOLEAD

1.0 out of 5 stars Not for galaxy S5, 25 July 2014
It doesn't charge galaxy s5 with charging cover.For charging galaxy s5 you need to tear of that cover. Otherwise it can't fit in. This is not good for this phone. Secondary slot is too wide you may not put your battery at correct position. I think the other model of phones this charger may be good. So I wasted my time and money.

Oxford Advanced Learner's Dictionary, 8th Edition: Paperback with CD-ROM (includes Oxford iWriter)
by Hornby

5.0 out of 5 stars very good, 21 Jan. 2012
I'm using only cd at my computer . Very helpfull. I wish it would be capable to change voice to male and female.

The Silva Method: Tapping the Secrets of Your Mind for Total Self-mastery
The Silva Method: Tapping the Secrets of Your Mind for Total Self-mastery
by Jose Silva

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 9 Dec. 2011
Very good and simple method. Everybody can use and understand. Before purchase this book I'd downloaded from internet. I'd liked too much. Then I decided to buy from Amazon.