ARRAY(0xae41fe34)

Philips AJ3112/05 Clock Radio - White
Offered by CyclopsDigital
Price: 24.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Terrible Alarm Clock, 30 Jun 2010
There are many things wrong with this alarm clock. The button to turn off the alarm clock completely is tiny and inconvieniently placed so that I am never sure whether I have pressed the right one or not. I end up resetting the alarm every morning by sliding the button off and on again, otherwise it will go off again. This is a very poor design in my opinion.

The radio is also quite poor. I have had the clock for about a year now and have never been able to hear the radio clearly, even with me holding the wire as high as I can. I have also found that the radio will also randomly turn on, when it is clearly in radio off mode. This can only be solved by unplugging the clock from the mains and then plugging it in again afterwards.

This brings me to the next problem: setting the time. This is a problem both for changing the time of the clock and also for setting the alarm to a different time. I find that it takes a long time to cycle through the hours and minutes. I then often miss the hour that I need, resulting in a need to start again. Very irritating.

So all in all, don't buy this alarm clock.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Phone, 24 April 2010
I have had this phone for a few months now and it's exactly what I expected. The touch screen is nowhere near as responsive as the iPhone but considering the price it is great. For texting there are loads of different ways to do it. There is a keyboard, normal keypad (predictive or not your choice) and handwriting with 3 different modes (with this, don't be worried if it doesn't work that well at first, it starts to learn your handwriting).

The other great thing about the Cookie is the features. There are a few applications you can put on the home screen (Although not as many as I would like) and there is also a shortcuts menu (accessed by the middle button) which you can customise. I think the speed-dial is a great feature. You can put 9 contacts on the second home screen and with just a few touches can call or text them. I use this a lot to call home or text a friend quickly.

The only thing that lets this phone down is the touch screen, but for the price it is well worth it.

Tangled Threads/Twisted Strands
Tangled Threads/Twisted Strands

5.0 out of 5 stars My favourite book of all time, 11 Jan 2009
This is a fantastic book! The plot, the characters and everything else about the book have all been thought out so well and everything ties together really well. I was left with a smile on my face at the end, until I realised there was none of it left to read.

Inkdeath (Inkheart Trilogy)
Inkdeath (Inkheart Trilogy)
by Cornelia Funke

5.0 out of 5 stars 100% worth it, 13 Oct 2008
I have to say, it was absolutely fantastic. I loved every moment of reading it, but I found the ending disappointing, not because it was poorly written but because the book was just so great I was sad it was the end.

Definetly buy it, you won't regret it.

Drum Kit Book 2 Trinity Grade 3 and 4 Book and CD (Drum Kit Pieces) 2007 - 2010
Drum Kit Book 2 Trinity Grade 3 and 4 Book and CD (Drum Kit Pieces) 2007 - 2010

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy it!, 25 Sep 2008
It's only worth buying this book if you are taking lessons and are going in for the grades. For the grades, it's great, and the tunes are fun to play. The other bonus is that it's two grades in one, so if you keep doing grades you can keep the same book.

13 Function Atech Wireless Bicycle Bike Cycle Computer Speedometer Speedo
13 Function Atech Wireless Bicycle Bike Cycle Computer Speedometer Speedo
Offered by Super Sporty
Price: 18.50

4.0 out of 5 stars A great sucess, 25 Sep 2008
I bought this as a present for someone, and, from what I've gathered, they loved it.

The only problem was that you can't really use it at night unless you have a torch, as there is no light up display.

Don't let that put you off though, it's well worth the money.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Tough to open, 25 Sep 2008
I got this as a present from one of my friends. I'm one of those people who opens their piggy bank once a day just to check everything's still there, and with this product that can be difficult.

The bung at the bottom is hard to get out, but, worse, hard to get back in.

Save your money.

The Bart Book (The Simpsons Library of Wisdom)
The Bart Book (The Simpsons Library of Wisdom)
by Matt Groening

5.0 out of 5 stars A good lot of laughs for 5.99, 29 Aug 2008
Many nights were spent trying to keep the laughter down to a minimum whilst reading this so I didn't wake up my family. Very funny and definetly worth it's weight in 1p coins (I hear that's about 5.99).

Buy it, because even if you know nothing about Simpsons, I promise you that you will enjoy yourself reading it.

RollerCoaster Tycoon 3 (PC)
RollerCoaster Tycoon 3 (PC)
Offered by SC-WHOLESALE
Price: 5.49

3.0 out of 5 stars Sad to say, I got bored, 29 Aug 2008
= Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars
There is nothing wrong with the graphics, or the music, nor are there any glitches that made the game unplayable, but none the less I did not enjoy this game as much as I thought I would.

Like all games, it's only really fun for a short time, but this time was very short indeed. It did, however, give me enough enjoyment to make it worth paying the small price of 3, which I do not understand at all, and only 6 months ago I payed about 10 times that price.

8 Simple Rules - Season 1 [DVD]
8 Simple Rules - Season 1 [DVD]
Dvd ~ John Ritter

5.0 out of 5 stars Thank you!, 29 Aug 2008
Finally, we have a 8 Simple Rules DVD that will definetly be compatible with British DVD players.

I cannot vouch for the product itself but I can asure you, whoever you are, whatever you do, that you will love this show.