Profile for s > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Petkin Plaque Dental Kit
Petkin Plaque Dental Kit

4.0 out of 5 stars It's a very good kit., 21 Dec 2014
This review is from: Petkin Plaque Dental Kit (Misc.)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
My wife has previously tried to clean the teeth on our Westie who is the most docile,lovable dog you could wish for until it comes to grooming and hygiene.At this point he becomes the Hound of the Baskervilles.So it was with some trepidation that i held him while my wife attempted the impossible task of cleaning his teeth.Surprisingly,it went better than we'd hoped with the extra long tooth brush provided and the minty flavoured tooth fluid.I wouldn't call it toothpaste as it's quite watery and more like the anti-bacterial wash you can buy for your hands.We left the tube on it's side with the top unfastened and it leaked out.This was by far our most successful attempt to clean his teeth and for that reason,we can recommend this kit. Toothbrushes and paste for humans are too short and unpalatable as we've now discovered after using this Product.Definitely worth buying and testing especially if your pet is more co-operative than ours.We'll continue with this kit and hpe our dog becomes more compliant as he gets used to it but we're very pleased with our successful test.

Tsunami Kids: Our journey from survival to success
Tsunami Kids: Our journey from survival to success
by Paul Forkan

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as gripping as i'd hoped for and expected., 21 Dec 2014
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I found the first chapter to be surreal with the brothers very detached and i got the impression that the book was ghost written using phrases and sentences that were odd.The Brothers background and childhood are described with their Parents coming across as real go-getters and entrepreneurs which may explain how the Brothers later built up their own Business.For me,the book wasn't gripping and i didn't feel the need to rush to it and read more.As others have said,it's an ok type of book but not one i'd recommend to buy.

Offered by OnlineDiscountstore

5.0 out of 5 stars a good kettle, 19 Dec 2014
We recently purchased this kettle as it was on offer locally at a good price and we were colour matching the appliances in our kitchen.I'd recommend boiling the kettle half a dozen times and pouring the water away before using it for your drinks.We didn't and there was a plastic taste for a day or two.After that it's fine.You can clearly see the amount of water in the kettle which has the benefit of only boiling what you require.When boiling the water,the element lights up a blue colour which may not have any benefit but looks good.The kettle boils quickly and my only criticism is the kettle rocks a little from side to side as it reaches boiling point.Nothing to frightened with but i'd have liked it be be supported better.Overall,a good kettle and one i'd recommend.

Cookworks WK8259BH Kettle - Cream.
Cookworks WK8259BH Kettle - Cream.

Cream Colour Cookworks Illuminating Kettle With Push button Operated Lid

Offered by choicefullbargain

5.0 out of 5 stars A good kettle., 19 Dec 2014

Mr. Magic Kitchen Appliance Royal, 400 Watt
Mr. Magic Kitchen Appliance Royal, 400 Watt

1.0 out of 5 stars I thought it was broken straight out of the box., 15 Dec 2014
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
1. the product didn't appear to work.Because the plug is for the continental market is has a european plug, with a separate British plug, that you feed the continential one into. There are no instructions for customers on how to do this in the manual. if you did not travel abroad you would not know this.
2. There is no on/off switch on the device.
3. There was a separate what looks like a warning leaflet in the guide, but as this was in german I have no idea what it may have been warning me.
4. The manual listed the items as 1,2, 3. But when referring to them on another page they were a, b. if they had been worded the same it would have removed any confusion on the items.
5. There was an extra black item with the product, but I have no idea what this is and it was not detailed in the manual.
6. There was no trouble shooting guide in the English section of the manual.
7. After another reviewer provided advice on how to power up the appliance,went into kitchen and played around with it.By twisting a few times,i got it going, and it did work. really odd device. once you fit it to the bottom motor it locks in, so you think it would automatically work. it does, when locked you do have to keep twisting.....it does really need ab on/off button.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 15, 2014 4:41 PM GMT

Wacom STU-530 High Resolution Signature Pad with Sign Pro PDF Software
Wacom STU-530 High Resolution Signature Pad with Sign Pro PDF Software

1.0 out of 5 stars No instructions,technology i can't fathom., 9 Dec 2014
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
As part of my work,i have to sign documents so have always felt the need to be able to insert my signature instead of printing the document,signing,scanning and emailing.This appeared to be what i needed and far more.It comes well packaged and has a nice quality feel.It's supplied with a book that is a quick start guide in many,many languages.It shows you how to connect the micro usb into the unit and the usb connector into your laptop,how to clip in the stylus holder and fit the tether to the stylus.That's it,no instructions how to use the unit,nowt,zilch,jack!I connected it as shown,switched on the laptop,drivers were installed and then not a clue how to use.No icons,nothing showing in Programs.I went to the Wacom website for an instruction manual but nothing i could find.These days technology is easy so i know it's me at fault,i've no problem accepting that but the lack of tuition makes this useless to me.For this sort of money,i expect instructions,a guide, a CD,something,anything.I'm sure it's a brilliant Product but until my Son visits at Xmas,he works in IT,i'm unable to use this and therefore unable to recommend.Update:My Son plugged the Pad into his machine and quickly spotted that a software registration key was need to download required software before the Pad could be used.No key was in the box and i await a response from Wacom.

Do Not Forget Me Quite
Do Not Forget Me Quite
by Richard Pike

2.0 out of 5 stars Too plodding., 9 Dec 2014
This review is from: Do Not Forget Me Quite (Paperback)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
When i requested this book,the reviews were 4* & 5* so i was looking forward to reading it.Unfortunately,i agree with one of the later reviewers as i believe the book is just too plodding at the start and verges on very boring.Lots going on,disjointed and a chore to read truthfully.One to avoid.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20