Profile for DAVID B > Reviews

PULSE - TREKKER I300 - PORTABLE PA SYSTEM, IPOD DOCK
PULSE - TREKKER I300 - PORTABLE PA SYSTEM, IPOD DOCK
Offered by Cable Guy Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Best iPod Dock !, 18 July 2014
This is a quality product from a quality seller . Yes it is heavy , but after trying the smaller , plastic units , the weight probably lends itself to the more polished performance .

Mens DEK Wide Fitting Memory Foam Leather Slip Resistant Trainers Shoes WHITE SIZE 8
Offered by Shoesbyclaire

5.0 out of 5 stars Men's DEK Trainers, 19 May 2014
To say that I am impressed with these trainers is an understasment . Frankly , to get a NEW pair for this price is a bargain . You would be hard pressed to get a decent second hand pair on a certain auction site at this price . Probably get another pair for the hols.

Jazooli Bike Bicycle Extra Comfort Soft Gel Seat Saddle Cushion Cover - Black
Jazooli Bike Bicycle Extra Comfort Soft Gel Seat Saddle Cushion Cover - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Gel seat cushion, 18 May 2014
This is a good product at the right price . You certainly need something these days . Although it doesn't replace a well padded pair of shorts , neither was it expected to . I did buy one but it didn't fit my racing bike saddle as we'll as I wanted so returned for full refund so five stars earned for customer service .

Raleigh Avenir Gel Sprung Saddle
Raleigh Avenir Gel Sprung Saddle

5.0 out of 5 stars Raleigh Gel Saddle, 18 May 2014
Since retiring from work I needed to take up a hobby . Due to ongoing health problems , my doctor suggested cycling . If like me , you are new or coming back to cycling you will probably find the seats that come with bikes these days are uncomfortable to say the least . Don't be put off . Buy one of these . Your bum will thank you for it and long term so will your ticker .

3/4 length orthotic insoles arch supports heel pads 3 sizes for correct position of arch and cupped heel prevents movement flat feet, fallen arches, pronation heel pain s - supplied to NHS
Offered by Active Orthotics

5.0 out of 5 stars Arch supports, 18 May 2014
These arch supports do the job very well . My previous supports we're bought from a high street chemist and we're made by Scholl . They were also very good but cost a lot more . So thanks Amazon for saving me some money , however only time will tell if they last as long as previous .

Tenn-Outdoors Men's 8 Panel Professional Moulded Pad Cycling Shorts - Black/White, XX-Large/38-40 Inch
Offered by Tenn Outdoors

5.0 out of 5 stars Cycling Shorts, 18 May 2014
These shorts are very good value for money . OK , they don't have the Sky or Virgin etc motif but they don't pay me to advertise . These shorts are more or less the same as some I paid a lot more for previous .

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars AppleCare 2 Year Protection, 30 Dec 2013
Ordered this to protect my new iPad Air , ( early Christmas Present ) .
Delivered very quickly . Unfortunately , despite several attempts to register with Apple , I kept getting error message .
Don,t know what the problem was so it was returned for refund .
Transaction completed to my satisfaction , hence neutral 3 star rating .

2 x DURO Branded Cycle Inner Tubes - 26" x 1.75 to 2.125 - For Mountain Bikes - (Schrader Valve) + Adonised Metal Valve Cap Upgrades (3x Higher Air Sealing)
Offered by Bike Tubes Direct

4.0 out of 5 stars Euro Inner Tubes, 30 Dec 2013
Like these a lot . Much better than the supermarket brand and not costing a lot more . After suffering several punctures by thorns ( three in a week ) decided to give these a try . No problems since , Touch wood .

Cable-Tex Phono Male to Male Plug Cable Lead Digital Audio / Composite Video Coaxial 1.2m
Offered by PCArena

4.0 out of 5 stars Digital Audio Cable, 30 Dec 2013
I have purchased the wrong cable for my needs . Did not return as it may come in handy at a later date , but cable and delivery , fine .

MOFRED® Red Apple iPad Air-5th Generation (2013 Version) Smart Folio Case with Back Casing + Screen Protector + Stylus Pen
Offered by MOFRED PRODUCTS

4.0 out of 5 stars MOFRED iPad Case ., 30 Dec 2013
While admittedly this case is Not top of the range Apple material , it does do what it says on the tin .
By using it , I have saved my I Pad from certain death in the general confusion that passed as a Christmas Party at my home .
Well worth the money , and the protective cover and pen a real bonus .

Page: 1 | 2