Profile for A. Tucker > Reviews

Content by A. Tucker

A. Tucker "A Tucker" (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Bedtime Stories (Children's favourite tales)
Bedtime Stories (Children's favourite tales)
by Various Artists

5.0 out of 5 stars Gabriels Delight, 10 July 2011
My 3 year old grandson loves bedtime stories. This book was no exception! When he stays with me he loves me to read to him and this book has been a godsend. Excellent quality. Recommended for all younger children.

The Three Little Pigs and Other Stories (BBC Childrens Audio)
The Three Little Pigs and Other Stories (BBC Childrens Audio)
by Lenny Henry

5.0 out of 5 stars Gabe's delight, 10 July 2011
Excellent reading with my 3 years old grandson. He loves this story and was reading ahead of me in some places (only because he knows the story so well). Excellent choice for younger children.

The Ugly Duckling: Ladybird Tales
The Ugly Duckling: Ladybird Tales
by Ladybird

5.0 out of 5 stars Gabe's delight, 10 July 2011
Excellent little book for my Grandson who is 3 years old. He loved it and hadn't heard the story before. Quality illustrations.

Winnie the Pooh: A Very Merry Pooh Year [DVD]
Winnie the Pooh: A Very Merry Pooh Year [DVD]
Dvd ~ Jim Cummings

5.0 out of 5 stars Gabriels Delight, 27 April 2011
Bought this for my Grandson for Christmas and he loves it! He is still watching it and it is now Easter time. Great transaction with this seller.

The Land Before Time 12 - The Great Day Of The Flyers [DVD]
The Land Before Time 12 - The Great Day Of The Flyers [DVD]
Dvd ~ Charles Grosvenor

5.0 out of 5 stars Gabriels Delight, 27 April 2011
I have bought all the series of these DVD's for my Grandson and he really loves them. I would recommend these to any buyer unconditional of age group. I love watching them myself also. Great transaction with this seller.

Molton Brown Gift Box from Gilda's Gifts
Molton Brown Gift Box from Gilda's Gifts
Offered by MOLLY'S

5.0 out of 5 stars Always a pleasure, 27 April 2011
I have used these products for many years and love them! This was a lovely gift pack and a great Christmas present. Well worth the money.

More Just so Stories
More Just so Stories
by Rudyard Kipling

5.0 out of 5 stars A Story for Gabriel, 27 April 2011
This review is from: More Just so Stories (Audio CD)
Lovely little CD. My Grandson loves the stories although as he is only 3 they are a bit above his head. A good introduction to Rudyard Kipling.

Hedstrom Wavy Slide
Hedstrom Wavy Slide

5.0 out of 5 stars Gabriels joy, 27 April 2011
This review is from: Hedstrom Wavy Slide (Toy)
Bought this for my Grandson for Easter. As soon as it was built he went straight on it without any fear of falling. It is very sturdy as it is a good make. We also have the swing by the same manufacturer. Was not easy to put together and took a few hours to sort out completely, but the result of seeing the look on my Grandsons face when he saw it was worth every minute. I would recommend this to my friends.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Gabriels Delight, 27 April 2011
These are worth every penny. My Grandson loves them and wants to wear them everyday. Good picture presentation on them. This was a very smooth transaction with a recommended seller.

Royal Doulton Figurine Happy Birthday 2010 (HN5377)
Royal Doulton Figurine Happy Birthday 2010 (HN5377)

5.0 out of 5 stars Jenny's 80th, 30 Nov 2010
This is absolutely beautiful. I was very very pleased with it. The colours were amazing. I recommend it to anyone who like these figurines. I would not hesitate to recommend this seller to everyone.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6