Profile for Cheylea > Reviews

Content by Cheylea

Cheylea

The Hunger Games Mocking Jay Necklace in Antique Bronze (Supplied in a Gift Pouch) Detailed Engravings on Mockingjay

5.0 out of 5 stars NOT A DISAPPOINTMENT, 27 Sept. 2012
Absolutely brilliant, great price, worth it completely. So happy with the way it looked, the size and the necklace length. If you're considering, don't hesitate!

Clouded Rainbow
Clouded Rainbow

5.0 out of 5 stars Oh my goodness., 6 Jun. 2012
This review is from: Clouded Rainbow (Kindle Edition)
This book was very good. I cried at the end. It had pure emotion and feelings in it and it was very well written. Although it isn't the longest or happiest of books, it is really up to standard and keeps you on your toes the entire time. I had difficulty in putting it down, and I REALLY recommend this.

Snatched (The Will Trent Series Book 3)
Snatched (The Will Trent Series Book 3)

1.0 out of 5 stars Didn't do it for me., 6 Jun. 2012
I saw this was one of the best sellers, and it sounded good so I purchased this. However once I read I was extremely disappointed. Not only was it so incredibly short, but there was no big twists or dead end leads or anything to cause emotion inside of me. I could feel the idea of it, and it could of been good, but there was just nothing there. The way the agent realised certain things just seemed unrealistic and not up to parr. I really regret buying this, I wanted something for an on going read, but obviously didn't realise how short it was and finished it in half an hour. Also, about 30% of the book wasn't even book it was sneak peaks and reviews and other stuff that I didn't pay for or want. I highly recommend not buying this, it's just a disappointment, and I have no idea how it got rated so highly, or put as a best seller. Very sorry.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 19, 2012 7:07 PM BST