Profile for leehardy > Reviews

Content by leehardy

leehardy

Bluray DL PiDATA (CMC DI6) 50GB CAKE TUB 10pcs BD-R 6x Inkjet Printable Double Layer BLU RAY DISC DL RECORDABLE

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 15 Dec 2013
Excellent Excellent Excellent....nothing more to say......I will buy these all the time having purchased 3/4 tubs now not one coaster.

Verbatim Blu-ray Disc 50 Spindle - 50GB 4X BD-R DL - 2011
Verbatim Blu-ray Disc 50 Spindle - 50GB 4X BD-R DL - 2011
Offered by SAMURAI JAPAN SHOPPING
Price: 84.50

4.0 out of 5 stars Miscompare Errors, 15 Dec 2013
All my BR back ups play without fault, however, when burning with these discs I keep getting "miscompare errors" , something I did not get with cheaper discs. Although saying that all the discs play back fine and no coasters I just didnt expect any errors with Verbatim. Would I buy again....???...not sure...maybe only if there were no others available. I have purchased Bluray DL PiDATA (CMC D16) 50GB CAKE TUB 10pcs BD-R Inkjet Printable and have been happier with these. You can buy a smaller amount and they dont take forever to arrive. In addition to this they show no errors at all.

WD 3 TB Desktop SATA Hard Drive - Green
WD 3 TB Desktop SATA Hard Drive - Green
Price: 74.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Satisfied, 15 Dec 2013
Not an expert on HDD's but seems to suffice for my needs. Some comment on the set up of this HDD because its over 2tb. however WIN7 formatted it with no problem.

Would buy another one.