Profile for GILBERT & GEORGE > Reviews

GILBERT & GEORGE (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Suite Shop
Suite Shop

5.0 out of 5 stars I LOVE IT. If your into cinematic orchestra then you ..., 28 Aug 2014
This review is from: Suite Shop (Audio CD)
I LOVE IT. If your into cinematic orchestra then you will love this. Every song on the cd oozes style and class. fantastic jazz . Its great to listen to some new jazz thats amazing as this. Better than all those scandanavian trios and ECM jazz musicians that turn out one cd the same as the last.

Just for Men A35 Medium Brown Autostop Hair Colour
Just for Men A35 Medium Brown Autostop Hair Colour

1.0 out of 5 stars Just not good enough., 24 Mar 2014
The bottom line is, it just does not work, not for me anyway. Been using the standard JFM for some time and it works great, what i found with this is that it simply does not work , it stained my skin more than my hair, had to scrub like mad to get the staining removed from around my forehead and ears. I will be using the old formula from now on, this is going in the bin.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 23, 2014 12:00 AM BST

The Dead Inside DVD
The Dead Inside DVD
Dvd ~ Luke Hobson

1.0 out of 5 stars COULD HAVE BEEN A LOT BETTER, 24 Nov 2013
This review is from: The Dead Inside DVD (DVD)
OK. Their is low budget then their is VERY LOW BUDGET. This could of been so much better if they had begged someone for some more money . I don't think i have ever seen such bad acting in all my life, even the zombies looked liked they could not be arsed. had to turn off half way through.

New
New

2.0 out of 5 stars Time to retire gracefully, 20 Oct 2013
This review is from: New (Audio CD)
Ok, Paul McCartney is one of the greatest singer song writers of the century i cant argue with that. But i have to say i feel embarrassed for him on this. I was looking forward to hearing it. He is working with some great producers it has to be good. But what we have here is corporate bland sterile pop music and what made me really cringe was how his voice is starting to fail him, can't quite reach those notes anymore, the last cd was pretty awful to. I think i will stick to my Beatles and early wings cd's when Paul was at the top of his game.

Voices of Other Times
Voices of Other Times
Offered by Music-Mania-Worthing

3.0 out of 5 stars A big fan. BUT, 11 Sep 2013
This review is from: Voices of Other Times (Audio CD)
I love the music of Brian Auger and this is no exception . But his daughter on vocals, c'mon , she cant sing to save her life, infact its embarrassing . Julie Driscoll had a fantastic voice. Please Brian stop patronising Savannah and stop this blatant display of nepotism.

Looking in the Eye of the Worl
Looking in the Eye of the Worl

3.0 out of 5 stars Another class performance. BUT !, 4 Sep 2013
I have been a Brian Auger fan since the early 70's. ( that shows my age ) and i just can't get enough of his playing and musicianship . This cd he performs new and old material and theirs not a bad track. I know some people out their will not agree with me... Its his daughters toneless boring voice, she sings everything on one level with no emotion or soul . Other than that great band and some nice instrumental tracks.

Asics Men's Gel Cumulus 14 M Trainer
Asics Men's Gel Cumulus 14 M Trainer
Price: £97.76 - £113.73

4.0 out of 5 stars OK RUNNING SHOE, 22 Aug 2013
These trainers are very comfortable, maybe not the same amount of support as my old Nike's but adequate . Just be aware when ordering, they seem to come up a size to small. i am between an 8.5 and 9 but had to get a size 10.

Land of 1000 Chances
Land of 1000 Chances

4.0 out of 5 stars surprisingly good, 19 Aug 2013
I dont usually like what a lot of so called DJ'S do. Its sometimes a case of technicians not musicians. But this is great, hard to describe , puts me in mind of early DJ Shadow but more melodic. played when i had friends round, everyone wanted to know who it was.

Blade Runner: The Final Cut - Premium Collection Steelbook (Blu-ray + UV Copy) [1982] [Region Free]
Dvd ~ Harrison Ford
Offered by Springwood Media

4.0 out of 5 stars review of the bluray steelbook version, 7 July 2013
This is my favourite sc fi movie of all time. The only thing that disappointed me on this version was that their was no voice over from harrison Ford. i know a lot of people preferred it without voice over, but for me it left something lacking in the movie, probably beacause this was how i originally saw it back in the 80's . if anyone knows which blu ray version i can get with voice over please leave a comment.

The Woman in Black [DVD]
The Woman in Black [DVD]
Dvd ~ Daniel Radcliffe
Offered by MusicnMedia

1.0 out of 5 stars Great film ruined by uk censors, 27 Jun 2013
This review is from: The Woman in Black [DVD] (DVD)
I agree with some other reviews, this is one of my favourite horror films but the british censors removed most of the scary parts to give it a 12. what the hell were they thinking ????. if you want to watch the complete unedited version buy the german blu ray DIE FRAU IN SCHWARZ. Their is an option for watching it in English.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6