Profile for CC > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Luxury Super Soft Snuggle Blanket Adult - Flower
Luxury Super Soft Snuggle Blanket Adult - Flower

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice quality!, 9 Mar 2014
Bought this for my sister as a gift - the quality is nice and it's thicker than the one I have for myself (I'm actually going to buy one for my own use).
In a nutshell, nice quality and great for the price!

Dr. Bronners Rose 946 ml Castile Soap
Dr. Bronners Rose 946 ml Castile Soap
Offered by Maximum Supplements

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 9 Mar 2014
I've been using this product for about 2 years now, and I love it! Definitely a staple in my toiletries.

Certified By Apple - Lifetime Warranty - Bundle of 3 Extra Long 6.5 Feet MFi USB Charger Cables for Apple iPhone 4, 4s, 3gs, 3g iPod touch 1, 2, 3, 4, iPad 1, 2, 3 - for Sync and Charging - Premium MFi Quality (Pink + Purple + Blue, 30-pin)
Offered by The Friendly Swede [UK]

4.0 out of 5 stars Love the length!, 9 Mar 2014
Great product - fits the description an works well.
I like the length as I don't have to sit right next a socket if I want to use my phone.
My only issue is that it comes out easily, which is why I have given it 4 stars instead of 5.
You can't go wrong with a lifetime warrantee though!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 9, 2014 11:14 PM GMT

LED Light Up iPhone Cable; USB Data Sync & Charging Cord for Apple iPhone 3/4/4S, iPad 1/2/3, iPod with Bright Glowing Lighted Head, Flat Tangle Free Design, 1 meter
Offered by Dockem EU

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great!, 13 Sep 2013
Does what it says on the tin! Works just fine, no problems at all.

1. The light is handy for tryna find things in the dark (including your phone).

2. It fits into the phone more firmly/securely than the actual apple cables which is great as I find the apple ones come out too easily when charging.

Highly recommended and would be awesome if they made these in a longer length!

6 IN 1 PACK CLEAR LCD SCREEN PROTECTORS FOR NIKON COOLPIX S8200 - 3 LAYER ANTI-SCRATCH DISPLAY SAVERS
Offered by Membrane Store

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Protection, 2 April 2013
These LCD screen protectors are really good! I've only used one so far for my camera, and it's been well over a year. Long lasting and protects it well from scratches, dust etc.

Collins Pocket Korean Dictionary (Collins Pocket)
Collins Pocket Korean Dictionary (Collins Pocket)
by Collins Dictionaries

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Dictionary!, 2 April 2013
This dictionary is a great addition for any learner of Korean. I can only speak for myself as a beginner, but I love it. I did a lot of research before purchasing it, and after having a look through it, decided this was the best buy. Some statistics that I couldn't find anywhere and asked Collins directly about was the amount of words etc. - 14,000 headwords, 25,000 references and 26,000 translations.

Reasons to buy the dictionary:

1. If your like me, you would want the words written in hangul rather than romanised, this was the first benefit. One thing I will point out though, is that the Korean-English section is in the order of the hangul alphabet - this is useful to me as I really want to learn the order of the hangul alphabet.

2. At the beginning it has a section for pronunciation for if you're new to the language or have no knowledge of the sounds etc. It also has the numbers (native and sino), the days of the week and the months of the year.

3. It has a very helpful grammar section in the middle of the book, which includes info about the sentence structure/word order, particles, honorifics and other stuff.

4. It's only £5.99 on Amazon! (I paid £7.99 for it in Waterstones) - great dictionary for a price you can't beat! Happy learning!

Bobble Replacement Filter Mu2 Band, Blue
Bobble Replacement Filter Mu2 Band, Blue

3.0 out of 5 stars Good but leaks sometimes, 12 Oct 2012
The filters for the bobble bottle do what they're supposed to. The water tastes significantly different than if you had just drank it from the tap. However, depending on the filter, sometimes you can get one that leaks a bit - not drastically and usually when lying on it's side.

Generally good product overall though if you hate tap water.

Nokia WH-701 Wired Stereo Music Headset - Black
Nokia WH-701 Wired Stereo Music Headset - Black
Offered by Fast Link

4.0 out of 5 stars Nokia Handsfree - pretty decent, 5 July 2011
I bought a pair of these in December last year and they lasted about 6 months before they started acting dodgy, which I don't think is bad considering the price. I decided to buy the same pair again, as I found that all things considered (price, sound quality etc.) that it was worth it as i tend not to look after these things the best. The bass is pretty decent if that's what you go for, however the clip on my 1st pair came off after the cable got caught on something and tugged at it. One other thing is if you knock the cable you tend to hear it in your ears. All in all, i'm pleased with the product and would probably buy them again.

Aerolatte Black Milk Frother
Aerolatte Black Milk Frother

5.0 out of 5 stars Aerolatte Frother, 26 May 2011
I love this product, it works great and I love the fact that it comes with a case so it's easy to store/travel with if yo wanted to. Would definitely recommend for purchase!

Fujifilm Blue Premium Case For FinePix Z20fd
Fujifilm Blue Premium Case For FinePix Z20fd
Offered by Great Western Cameras

5.0 out of 5 stars Fujifilm Blue Premium Case For FinePix Z20fd, 20 Dec 2010
I bought this case over a year ago and it's still in great condition, protects the camera well. Would definitely recommend this product!

Page: 1 | 2