Profile for Jowaite > Reviews

Jowaite

Julian Bowen Dundee Table
Julian Bowen Dundee Table

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely neat table-great quality, 30 Mar 2014
I needed a small compact dining table for a space in the kitchen and this fits the bill perfectly. I managed with help from my husband to put it together, and now in the space we needed it for it fits perfectly and with the leaves up it seats four comfortably. My only grouse was with Amazon as I paid extra for an early dispatch and it arrived late. Very happy otherwise.

EasyAcc® Ultra Slim iPad Air Smart Case Cover with Stand / Auto Sleep Wake-up for Apple iPad Air / iPad 5 (Top Premium PU Leather, Folded Cover Design, Black)
Offered by EasyAcc.U Store

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value cover, 12 Feb 2014
I chose this cover really because of previous reviews and the reasonable cost and I have not been disappointed. The cover fits my new IPad air perfectly and switches it off when closed. It doesn't really work that well as a stand, but as we use it free hand that is not an issue. Would recommend this rather than paying a small fortune for a branded version.

Perfect English Farmhouse
Perfect English Farmhouse
by Ros Byam Shaw

4.0 out of 5 stars Great coffee table book, 16 Aug 2013
Lovely book for getting good interior design tips especially if you live in an older property. Great for reference and if you are redecorating your house for good ideas.

The Plantagenets: The Kings That Made Britain
The Plantagenets: The Kings That Made Britain
by Derek Wilson

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous illustrated guide to the Plantagenets, 8 April 2013
Following the recent discovery of Richard 111 in the car park I bought this book for my husband who loves history. The quality of this book is great- it would make an excellent gift for anyone keen on history and it is full of beautiful illustrations on medieval history which are really interesting.

25th Silver Wedding Anniversary Invitations (Pack of 6 Quality Cards & Envelopes)
Offered by Ed's Party Pieces

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product and excellent value!, 8 April 2013
I ordered these for our forthcoming Silver wedding party and was really happy with the quality and felt these were excellent value.
They arrived very promptly and I would recommend this company again should I need similar items.

The Second World War
The Second World War
by Antony Beevor

5.0 out of 5 stars Close second to Stalingrad, 17 Sep 2012
This review is from: The Second World War (Hardcover)
I bought this book for my husband who has read all of Antony Beevor's books. He reports this was an excellent read and struggled to put it down. Despite not having the depth because of it's wide ranging subject, Beevor managed to capture the whole picture and consequences. A close second to Stalingrad- highly recommended.

The Most Amazing Places to Visit in Britain (Readers Digest)
The Most Amazing Places to Visit in Britain (Readers Digest)
by Reader's Digest

4.0 out of 5 stars Good reference book for travel, 17 Sep 2012
We bought this book as we love weekends away and exploring new places. This is a good reference book for planning your days out and finding new and interesting sights to see. From the places we have seen so far recommended in Gloucestershire I would say this is a good book for any weekend away. A few more pictures of the sights would have raised the rating more.

Jacobson Women's Stacey Wellington Boot White LB8116 8 UK
Jacobson Women's Stacey Wellington Boot White LB8116 8 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value wellies, 5 Aug 2011
I bought these wellies for a present for my Mum- They are good value for the price and Mum reports very comfy!- recommended for fashion/festival use as sole not very cleated for gardening etc but overall would recommend.

Countryfile: Adam's Farm [DVD]
Countryfile: Adam's Farm [DVD]

4.0 out of 5 stars Countryfile: Adams Farm DVD, 17 Jan 2011
This is a good DVD with all the best bits of Countryfile if you like the farming extracts from Adam Henson. It highlights the farming year and is of interest to all ages.

Beautiful Cows 2011 Wall Calendar
Beautiful Cows 2011 Wall Calendar
by Ivy Press
Edition: Calendar

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful cows calender 2011, 17 Jan 2011
I bought this calender for my husband as he is from a farming background and he loved it- great quality and good pictures of you love cows!