Profile for Kathryn Reynolds > Reviews

Content by Kathryn Reynolds

Kathryn Reynolds (Nottingham, U K)

Highly Likely Whatever Happened To You 7" BBC RESL10 EX 1973
Highly Likely Whatever Happened To You 7" BBC RESL10 EX 1973

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best, 19 Jun 2014
This is one of my favourite songs of all time. Not sure if its because I loved the likely lads so much, or just for the love of this great anthem.
I have searched for this on cd, but can't find it so finally bought it on vinyl instead. (Just need a turntable to play it on now!)

Eye Level
Eye Level

5.0 out of 5 stars Blast from the past, 19 Jun 2014
This review is from: Eye Level (MP3 Download)
Uplifting sound from the 70's. Love it. I Remember watching Van der valk in the 1970's just to hear this great piece of music.

The Spaniard Who Blighted My Life
The Spaniard Who Blighted My Life
Price: 0.79

5.0 out of 5 stars Anything that makes you smile this much has to be worth a spin!, 27 Nov 2012
First heard this old gem on Jarvis Cocker's radio show. It made me laugh, so I searched for it on amazon. Glad I did. So amusing.

A Little Bit Of Love
A Little Bit Of Love
Price: 14.09

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous, 20 Jan 2012
This review is from: A Little Bit Of Love (Audio CD)
Love, love love Paul Williams. This cd is one of his best, no bad tracks on this. Total gold.
If you buy just one Paul Williams cd, make it this one.

A Passion for Sea Glass
A Passion for Sea Glass
by C. S. Lambert
Price: 20.85

5.0 out of 5 stars Pure inspiration, 24 Sep 2008
Loved this book. Read it cover to cover and enjoyed every line. There aren't enough books out there covering this curious subject. The last book was good, but this one is excellent.

70's Dinner Party
70's Dinner Party

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabby!, 24 Sep 2008
This review is from: 70's Dinner Party (Audio CD)
I love this album. The best 70's album I've heard. The tracks blend together so well. I remember putting these old 45's on my record deck. Whoever put these together deserves to be congratulated each track follows the last perfectly, no bad apples here.

Apples for Jam: Recipes for Life
Apples for Jam: Recipes for Life
by Tessa Kiros

5.0 out of 5 stars Apples for Jam. Tessa Kiros, 23 May 2006
A wonderful book. Much more than just another cook book. This is the first book I have read by Tessa but I will buy the other two straight away. I could not put this book down, so very entertaining. Fantastic recipes and editorial snippets between, taking me back to innocent childhood and life the way life should be.

The recipes are fabulous. I have tried only 3. as yet (all totally successful) but I intend to have a go at many others. If you love family life, cooking and are a true homemaker, this one is definately for you.