Profile for mr a mead > Reviews

This Is Thirteen
This Is Thirteen
Price: 0.89

5.0 out of 5 stars Slow and heavy!, 23 Jan 2014
This review is from: This Is Thirteen (MP3 Download)
This is a band that didn't realise the petention they had, and should've been bigger! this track is a nice slow heavy track.....loved it the first time I heard it

Dream, After Dream
Dream, After Dream
Offered by Japan-Select
Price: 71.59

5.0 out of 5 stars Dream after dream....., 22 Nov 2013
This review is from: Dream, After Dream (Audio CD)
This was certainly worth the money and the wait for delivery from Japan, a friend introduced me to the opening track "Destiny" and I just had to get this album as I have already started buying Journey's albums, bearing in mind that this is not their usual studio album, it's a soundtrack from a Japanese film which I believe overshadowed the film....well that does happen when you select a band like this! There are 3 tracks with vocals and the rest are instrumentals.....but still worth adding to your collection and I can honestly see this one being a rare item in the very near future.

On top of all that I am a DJ/presenter for a radio show which is rock and metal "Spirit of rock" and I will be playing some of this album on my show.

So if you're a Journey fan and have not got this yet, I would recommend you this one.

Remembrance Day
Remembrance Day
Price: 0.79

5.0 out of 5 stars This is something!, 14 Mar 2013
This review is from: Remembrance Day (MP3 Download)
I wish I had listened to this band a long time ago, I do a rock radio show in memory of Tommy Vance and his Friday rock show, and one of my listeners suggested this one, and when I heard it....wow!!!
I have listened to other Demon tracks and will definitely be buying this album and as many of the others.
This is a 9 minute track that starts of with a nice slow tune and then builds up in to a nice rock tune and the lyrics are just brilliant, It will make some of you feel a little emotional when you hear it, (it did with me)
So many people underrate some rock/metal music and after hearing this one you will go for it..

Coleman Campingaz AC/DC Euro Transformer (UK)
Coleman Campingaz AC/DC Euro Transformer (UK)
Price: 17.32

5.0 out of 5 stars Cool!, 22 Aug 2012
I bought this so I could use my 12v cool box when camping, wasn't sure if it would be enough to leave it on day and night when camping, and yes you can, at first it did get warm but once the fridge box got to the coolest the transformer cooled down and I was able to leave it running 24/7 without any problems, remember to keep the transformer upright and enough air around to get the best out of it, well worth the money.

Extra Long 3M White USB Charger/Data/Sync Cable for iPhone or iPod (iPad Sync Only)
Offered by Buy with Confident
Price: 3.25

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good value for money, 18 Mar 2012
I bought my young lad an I pad when they first came out, and he went through 3 leads, and I thought they were too short, so I saw this extra long which was the problem of the others being too short and constantly yanked by accident therefore causing damage to them, This one was very good value, and does the same job and he can comfortably use his pad in the chair whilst charging. So why pay more 'cos of the company logo, when this lead does the same job?

Springyard X-Country Ice Grips large
Springyard X-Country Ice Grips large
Offered by Wisdens Sports
Price: 7.45

5.0 out of 5 stars Ice road grippers!, 12 Feb 2011
I wish i had got these ice grippers a long time ago, being a milkman has its slippery moments, i did look at many different types , for example these have spikes on the heels as well as the front of the sole, as there are times you can slip on the heel, some of you may think they are pricey, but... its better than falling and hurting yourself or breaking your back! i wouldn't be without them now.

Chaos A.D. (Reissue)
Chaos A.D. (Reissue)
Price: 7.66

5.0 out of 5 stars Must be played very loud!, 23 Jun 2002
This review is from: Chaos A.D. (Reissue) (Audio CD)
SEPULTURA. I'm 46 yr's old but young at heart but i still love my heavy music,pink floyd,pink fairies,deep purple,metallica etc but Sepultura they are certainly different i play drums myself and have a 7 piece kit.If you like fast heavy drumming,this is the one for you,at the moment i have chaos a.d and arise, i will certainly be buying some more.The guitars are brilliant so buy this, turn the volume right up!turn the bass or sub woofer up and annoy the neighbours!!!!