Profile for Peter Mayhew > Reviews

Content by Peter Mayhew

Peter Mayhew "Pete Mayhew" (Wolverhampton)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Kwik Pak WC Seat Buffer for Wooden seat 4 Large and 2 Small (6 PACK)
Kwik Pak WC Seat Buffer for Wooden seat 4 Large and 2 Small (6 PACK)

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks good for the job, 15 Jun 2013
I purchased this as a fix for a wandering toilet seat. My toilet pan came with a bathroom suite from Texas Homecare (so it was a few years ago then) and the toilet pan rim isn't what you would call flat and level. This means that lids with 4 buffers only usually use 3 of the buffers and the 4th is floating 5 - 6 mm above the rim and my hope was to use the buffers in this pack to bridge the gap. This floating buffer caused a resin seat to break and now my latest seat has the wanderlust at the least amount of movement. This kit was to help stop this from happening but I have just found a soft drop seat with only 2 front buffers and what looks like spacers to fit in the toilet pan lid holes to stop hinge movement so this will be my latest attempt at stopping seat wander. This pack of buffers will be used to modify the seat that I remove in case I need a replacement, or for when my newest seat fails.

Genuine Nokia BL-5C Battery (1020 mAh) - For Nokia N70 / N70 Music Edition / N71 / N72 / N91 / N91 8GB / X2-01 etc. - 2 years Warranty!
Offered by PRONTO WAY
Price: 4.97

5.0 out of 5 stars It is what it says, 15 Jun 2013
There's not a lot that you can say about a battery other than it doen't come in the original packaging but it has all the right covering and hologram and the terminals are not touched so it's new and as far as I can see it's genuine Nokia. It charges quickly and lasts better than my old battery and if the phone is set up to be power friendly it will last a decent length of time.

1987
1987
Offered by DVD Overstocks
Price: 4.55

5.0 out of 5 stars Another classic, 15 Jun 2013
This review is from: 1987 (Audio CD)
Whitesnake are one of my favourite groups but am only now in a position to be able to buy many of the albums that I would have loved to buy when they were released. Amazon has made it possible to buy used albums at a fraction of their original price so I have been able to slowly add to my collection of amazing cd's. I don't analise every album because at these prices you can just buy them and enjoy them. David Coverdale is as good now as he was in 1987 as I found out at the Whitesnake, Thunder and Journey concert at the LG arena recently and Whitesnake should have headlined, not Journey as Coverdale and Whitesnake have a stage presence that Journey could not compete with. Just buy this cd. You'll not regret it.

Desktop BL-4C BL-5C Battery Charger for Nokia N70 6101 6131
Desktop BL-4C BL-5C Battery Charger for Nokia N70 6101 6131
Offered by TOTAL ACCESSORIES
Price: 12.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent charger for the price, 15 Jun 2013
I have used this charger for a couple of weeks now and it does what is says in the advert. It charges Nokia BL5C and 4c batteries and may work with some similar camera batteries but I have not checked voltages and power ratings but the terminals all seem to be in the same corner. I now have a few spare genuine Nokia batteries, purchased cheaply on the net, and I can keep these charged and if I find my phone is low on power when I do not have time to charge it I just fit a fully charged spare and then plug in the low battery to charge it up.

Run, John, Run
Run, John, Run
by Kevin Joslin
Price: 10.39

5.0 out of 5 stars Should come with a health warning, 15 Jun 2013
This review is from: Run, John, Run (Hardcover)
As per my title I think that there should be a large health warning across the cover of this book. For anyone who has heard Terry Wogan recite these stories on his radio program will be at an instant advantage as you read each Janet and John adventure because in your mind it is terry reading the story and you understand why he regularly 'corpses' during the tale because he realises how the story will end from the names and actions that happen to John. This and the original, first, volume of stories are a must for all Wogan fans and read in the spirit of innuendo and twisted words it is an hilarious book for all to read.

Roadrunner Records Summer Scorchers Free Sampler [Explicit]
Roadrunner Records Summer Scorchers Free Sampler [Explicit]

5.0 out of 5 stars Metal at it's best, 15 Jun 2013
All the tracks on the sampler are brilliant. As a long term heavy metal fan I have heard most variations of the genre and this sampler is up there with the best. I would have been willing to purchase these tracks so to be allowed to download them for free courtsey of Roadrunner Records is a huge bonus for which I express my gratitude.
Thanks

Nokia 6230i Carry case CP-68
Nokia 6230i Carry case CP-68
Offered by Cheerful Bargains Ltd
Price: 5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Genuine Nokia Mobile phone case, 16 May 2013
This carry case that attaches to your belt is just what it says, it's genuine Nokia, leather and I have been using my first one for months and it's still as good as new. It can be worn upright or horizontally as there are openings for whichever way you use it. It is also quite robust and doesn't try turning your phone on all the time and draining the battery. I definitely recommend this carry case.

Dance of Death
Dance of Death

5.0 out of 5 stars Iron Maiden still rocks, 16 May 2013
This review is from: Dance of Death (Audio CD)
Thi cd is another brilliant performance from Iron Maiden, they just keep pumping out excellent tracks. I love them and if you haven't tried their style of music start here and work back as they very rarely give a less than impecable performance.

Evil Or Divine
Evil Or Divine
Price: 8.60

5.0 out of 5 stars It's Dio, what more needs to be said., 11 April 2013
This review is from: Evil Or Divine (Audio CD)
If you are a metal fan then this is another of the great albums that you have to have in your collection. I will not bore you with reviewing everything in minute deatail. Al I can say is listen and judge for yourself and if your are a fan of this genre then you'll enjoy this offering from Dio and can only be well impressed.

Dont Wait Up [CD 2]
Dont Wait Up [CD 2]
Offered by rockstrapuk
Price: 2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars It's Thunder so what else matters, 11 April 2013
This review is from: Dont Wait Up [CD 2] (Audio CD)
This is cd 2 of a double collection of the old EP format with three songs on each side. Thunder were good at these and although all the songs are repeated on other albums it doesn't matter because when it's downloaded onto my memory stick and played on random it means Thunder comes up more often. It can also be a taster for those that haven't sampled the delights of Thunder yet so it's gotta be a winner whichever way you look at it.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7