Profile for Neil > Reviews

Rock Guitar For Dummies
Price: 12.34

3.0 out of 5 stars Great book..., 25 Jan 2014
Great book... but ...

Reading from Kindle, well - it doesn't quite transfer over well with only being able to view partial images.

Also - while reading page to page, guitar in hand - I suddenly found myself in over my head, it jumping into vastly more complex styles of playing etc when I was still struggling with the basics. It assumes a skill level that is above 'dummy' ...

So, be warned -
A Rock Guitar Dummy :-)

Sunborn (The Chaos Chronicles Book 4)
Sunborn (The Chaos Chronicles Book 4)
Price: 4.12

5.0 out of 5 stars His books just get better!, 24 Dec 2012
I won't ramble on, however I bet you will be saying "I wouldn't of guessed that!" several times while reading the Chaos Chronicles!

Fantastic Read!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 17, 2013 6:15 PM GMT

Neptune Crossing (The Chaos Chronicles Book 1)
Neptune Crossing (The Chaos Chronicles Book 1)
Price: 0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Interesting..., 8 Nov 2012
I've just finished this book and straight away had to purchased the next one.
Don't be put off by the fact this is a free book, it's has a very gripping story line and ... well, you'll have to read it to find out!

As I put in the title ... 'Very Interesting...' - definitely worth a read!

WiFi Repeater Access Point up to 300 / 150 / 54 Mbps WLAN wireless amplifier for the socket including LAN connection , for 802.11 b / g / n standards with UK Plug
Offered by Tech Code
Price: 14.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Did not work..., 7 Nov 2012
Please note that this is my personal experience concerning this product, I know there is a lot of good feedback for this.

The order was delayed and late. Never a good start. Packaging was solid and easy to open.

The repeater comes with two mains adaptors, the UK one was a little fliddly to attach. The instructions were basically on one sheet folded a few times, print was extremely small and I found hard to read, however the instructions were clear and easy to follow.

The repeater was faulty, it failled to keep the LAN connection with my computer, dropping after 10 or 15 seconds. I tried this on several computers and experienced the same drop out. I would of tried to reset the device, however this was either broken or missing, as I saw no button within the hole.

I have now returned the item, awaiting refund.

I will mention that commucation with the company and Amazon has been extremely good and the return process very easy and painless. It was just a shame that I receieved a faulty repeater.