Profile for Carole Jauncey > Reviews

Content by Carole Jauncey

Carole Jauncey

Outdoor Rabbit Run Cage Pen with Sun Protection Net Cover, 72-inch, Black/ Silver Rectangle
Offered by PEL UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 11 July 2014
Good size run, rain cover could do with being longer down the sides to the floor.

Best Of
Best Of
Offered by skyvo-direct

5.0 out of 5 stars cd, 23 Mar 2014
This review is from: Best Of (Audio CD)
I bought this to be played at my Dads furnal as we walked in and then at the end as he use to be a lorry driver. I have not felt ready though yet to just play it again.

How to Market Your Business: A Practical Guide to Advertising, PR, Selling and Direct and Online Marketing (Business Enterprise)
by Dave Patten

5.0 out of 5 stars book, 23 Mar 2014
I bought this book to help me with a college course and further my carrier. but i would of like it better if it were on audi cd

Breathless
Breathless
Offered by gowingsstoreltd

5.0 out of 5 stars cd, 23 Mar 2014
This review is from: Breathless (Audio CD)
I bought this muisc cd to replaced an old one thhat had got damaged. I think his music is great,

The Essential Will Young
The Essential Will Young

Spin
Spin

5.0 out of 5 stars cd, 23 Mar 2014
This review is from: Spin (Audio CD)

Shayne Ward
Shayne Ward
Offered by Direct Entertainment UK

5.0 out of 5 stars cd, 23 Mar 2014
This review is from: Shayne Ward (Audio CD)
yes, very good, I bougt it to replace an old scratched cd of which I had the same one, great.

Carpentry and Joinery: Bench and Site Skills
Carpentry and Joinery: Bench and Site Skills
by Brian Porter

5.0 out of 5 stars good book, 23 Oct 2013
I chose this book becose i am attending a city & gilds carpentry course.good diagrams and pictures. was recomend by the college