Profile for Ms. E. Clarke > Reviews

Content by Ms. E. Clarke

Ms. E. Clarke (Derbyshire Uk)

The Social Baby: Understanding Babies' Communication from Birth
The Social Baby: Understanding Babies' Communication from Birth
by Lynne Murray

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Resource, 21 Mar. 2014
As a student health visitor it has been hard to find a book that explains this delicate stage of a baby's beginning than this one. It has been a fantastic guide and although it is a bit outdated do not underestimate its value as a resource.

What works in reducing inequalities in child health? (Second edition)
What works in reducing inequalities in child health? (Second edition)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellen Book, 1 Mar. 2014
I purchased this book to assist me on my Health Visiting course. It has been invaluable in contributing to my assignments and understanding about what I can do within my practice to work towards reducing health inequalities within the communities I am based in. The format is clear, concise and well put together, even for someone with dyslexia I found it extremely easy to follow and understand. Helen Roberts knows her stuff, I highly recommend this for health professionals working with children and in areas where inequalities in child health are prevalent.

Sistema Lunch Cube, Pink
Sistema Lunch Cube, Pink

5.0 out of 5 stars Spot On!, 24 April 2012
I wasn't too sure about the lunch cube when I first ordered it but I was intrigued...thus the purchase, I was not disappointed. I have found it an excellent lunch champion, ideal for separating food items; as there is nothing worse than finding my sarnies covered in bits of fruit, carrot stick...etc etc etc, plus it fits in the work fridge without having to shift others bits about too much ( quite a few of my colleagues have ask where to get one!). This lunch cube withstands a good battering in my work bag, as I am not exactly gentle with such things~ so it has passed my standard test~ Survival!!! It also fits well in my home fridge without much hassle. An ideal bit of kit. Would not hesitate to get another one...which I am going to have to as my mum has already nabbed my cube~ a true testament to something useful & of quality.