Profile for vw1 > Reviews

Content by vw1

vw1

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Girls Turnup Hem White Denim Shorts (11 Years)
Girls Turnup Hem White Denim Shorts (11 Years)
Offered by April Fashion Online

3.0 out of 5 stars small, 20 Jun. 2014
very small sizes! was going to return but never got round to it so gave them to a friend as her daughter is three years younger than mine. they fit her fine. my daughter is 9!

Homemade* A3 novice gardener's/beginner's vegetable growing gardening calendar (folded to A4), ideal small gift for mother's day, father's day, classrooms or schools offering horticultural lessons NOT LAMINATED
Offered by 123 Web Art

4.0 out of 5 stars Good idea., 20 Jun. 2014
I bought this for my sister and it is a very handy item if you are just starting to grow your own veg. Item was ripped when it arrived and was over packaged in a huge box when an envelope would have done. The seller has explained to me that Amazon do the packaging and sending of this item and this was a one off. I have rated this as 4 stars as the product itself is a good priced helpful item to have as a gardener.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars cheap tat, 20 Jun. 2014
amazon amended my order yet again so ended up with one bag instead of 8, the paper is so thin I think if anything other than marshmallows would probably rip it. they were meant as party bags for my daughters party (with pink thank you sticker) but i'm going to find something else more substantial.

FOTL - Mens T-Shirt Heavy Cotton Plain Black Size X-Large XL
FOTL - Mens T-Shirt Heavy Cotton Plain Black Size X-Large XL
Offered by COOZO

3.0 out of 5 stars ok, 30 Mar. 2013
very thin material, but for the price can't moan too much bought as a gift for my dad who will not be bothered anyway!

Cake Decorating: The Complete Step-By-Step Guide
Cake Decorating: The Complete Step-By-Step Guide
by Deacon C

4.0 out of 5 stars nice but old fashioned, 30 Mar. 2013
There are some nice ideas in here that you could bring into modern cake decorating, but the designs of the cakes are very old fashioned.

Fruit of the Loom Super Premium T-Shirt - Olive XL
Fruit of the Loom Super Premium T-Shirt - Olive XL
Offered by 247Clix UK

4.0 out of 5 stars great gift, 30 Mar. 2013
Fantastic cheap present, ideal for those of us feeling the pinch, the t-shirt is good quality and a good size.

Dexam 24-Piece Plastic Icing Nozzle Set, in Acetate Tray,
Dexam 24-Piece Plastic Icing Nozzle Set, in Acetate Tray,

5.0 out of 5 stars wow, 30 Mar. 2013
This is a fantastic product although the box is a bit naff the nozzles are brilliant! There are many different shapes and sizes!

Decrescent Mains Home Charger for Apple iPod/iPhone - White
Decrescent Mains Home Charger for Apple iPod/iPhone - White
Offered by Decrescent

3.0 out of 5 stars ok, 30 Mar. 2013
Bought this for an IPOD TOUCH doesn't quite fit in but still charges not sure if this is how it is meant to be as the original charger is at my daughters dads house?

Moshi Monsters: Moshling Zoo (Nintendo DS)
Moshi Monsters: Moshling Zoo (Nintendo DS)
Offered by NextDayEntertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars Entertainment for hours, 30 Mar. 2013
my 8 year old was desperate to have a moshi game and the theme park version was just too expensive. This is a fantastic alternative she spends hours playing on it. There are lots of moshi's to find and different levels to explore!

Profoot Super Sport Moulded Arch/Heel Support Women Pr
Profoot Super Sport Moulded Arch/Heel Support Women Pr
Offered by santa's helpers

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal for planta facia sufferers, 30 Mar. 2013
It took a couple of days to get used to them but they really have eased the pain in my heels! If I wear a pair of shoes and have forgot to put them in I can't walk very far without the pain becoming unbearable! These supports have given me my life back!

After reading some of poorer comments on this product I had to add to my comment from nearly a year ago!

I have now had these in my shoes for nearly a year and they are still intact no worn fabric for me! They have had some hammering and are now starting to flatten, I am definitely getting another pair but this time I won't bother with the sticky dots, you don't need them and they don't last long either! I just hope the new pair last as well. These are perfect for trainers, I have wide feet and the width is perfect for me.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3