Profile for T R GRANT > Reviews

Remember Me
by Lesley Pearse
Edition: Mass Market Paperback

4.0 out of 5 stars A breath of fresh air from Lesley Pearse, 8 Sept. 2004
What a different book this was, having read four of her books, now reading Secrets, this was one I first started and thought I'd made a mistake, but once pass the first couple of chapters I couldn't put it down and the research she must have gone into to get the facts of the story so spot on she deserves to be in the position that she holds as one of the best authors around at the moment. Keep them coming Lesley.

French Spirits
French Spirits
by Jeffrey Greene

1.0 out of 5 stars Americans did it better again!, 29 Sept. 2003
This review is from: French Spirits (Paperback)
I chose this book as I own a property in France and have read several books about purchases abroad. I found this book tiring to read, and the author spends the first 3 chapters telling us all about his childhood in America and his relatives twice removed! Eventually he starts to tell about his purchase of a property in France - Rogny - But unfortunately he fails to do no more than droll on and on about himself and his mother! The village drunk had the best interest, and I wonder whether he was a drunk before the Author got there. The only reason I finished the book was the cost!