Profile for GerryBoreroc > Reviews

Wales - RBS 6 Nations 2013 Champions [DVD]
Wales - RBS 6 Nations 2013 Champions [DVD]
Offered by b68solutions

5.0 out of 5 stars Best DVD I have ever watched, 23 Nov 2013
Worth every penny to see us hammering the English; we outplayed them in every department, and I am sure we will do it again during this seasons six nations.

Electric Clothes Pill Shaver Fuzz Lint Ball Remover
Electric Clothes Pill Shaver Fuzz Lint Ball Remover

5.0 out of 5 stars Don't hesitate - get one now, 23 Nov 2013
Excellent little machine - I bought a good quality sweater and after just a couple of wears it developed little fluff balls so couldn't wear it. I used the Fuzz ball remover and after a few minutes the sweater looks like new again; needless to say all my other sweaters got the same treatment. Easy to use, and very easy to remove and clean out the fluff holder. Highly recommend.

Only negative is that it does not come with a UK 13 amp plug - you will need to fit this yourself.

Regatta Men's Rila B/W Gilet - Navy, X-Large
Regatta Men's Rila B/W Gilet - Navy, X-Large

2.0 out of 5 stars Regatta Navy Gilet., 28 Oct 2012
Cheap, and it showed in the quality - almost looked like second hand. The Navy Colour was weak and seemed to have faded while being held in stock. I had previously purchased a 'stone' coloured Regatta Gilet which I was very pleased with - I guess this one had not been held in stock for too long!

Silverline 868881 Tyre Inflator 20 - 120psi (1.4 - 8.2bar)
Silverline 868881 Tyre Inflator 20 - 120psi (1.4 - 8.2bar)

2.0 out of 5 stars Tyre Inflator, 30 Dec 2010
It is very difficult to read the correct pressures on the The Silverline tyre inflator and the end fitting does not always release the tyre valve making it impossible to inflate the tyre. I have had to purchase a separate tyre pressure gauge because I do not trust the gauge on the Silverline inflator. I am now looking for a better quality tyre inflator.