Profile for K King > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11
Fly London Yaz, Women's Wedge Court Shoes, Devil Red, 7 UK
Fly London Yaz, Women's Wedge Court Shoes, Devil Red, 7 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely shoes - really comfortable, 1 May 2015
Forget about buying strap on orthopaedic shoes if you have sore feet - these shoes are a really attractive alternative to high heels. I bought these shoes in devil red and immediately I was impressed with the fitting and the look of these shoes - no gappy heels coming away from your foot when you are walking along, no pinching toes or rubbing. They look lovely. I immediately put these shoes on and walked 1 1/2 miles to the bus stop. I have a bunion on my left foot, but the round toe is great as it didn't exacerbate my bunion. I didn't wear any socks with these shoes and there was no rubbing. I bought these in a 7 which fitted, but my previous purchase of Yuna Rubi shoes in size 7 didn't fit. Therefore, I do think the sizing of these shoes is a bit hit and miss. However, I am so pleased I found this make of shoe - and I plan to buy more. One things for certain, I won't be going into my well known high street shoe shop for a while!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 17, 2015 5:00 PM BST

BarreAmped with Suzanne Bowen [DVD]
BarreAmped with Suzanne Bowen [DVD]

5.0 out of 5 stars Great workout - shake things up with this workout, 3 Mar. 2015
I am big fan of Suzanne Bowen - mainly from her 10 minute solutions workouts. Suzanne has a very pleasant manner and, boy, does she talk alot on this DVD. Good form is crucial for this type of workout to make sure you are doing the exercises properly. This workout might not look or feel particularly challenging, but you will feel it the next day. I feel it in different areas to when I exercise with kettle bells - I think this elongates your muscles and gets rid of stiffness. The DVD is near;y 1 1/4 hours and features warmup. upper body, thigh work, bum work, mat work and stretches. Each section can be done on its own which is useful because I don't want to exercise to an exercise DVD for over an hour.

Suzanne talks about shaking, but this 'shaking" will vary depending on how fit you are. I recommend this workout for beginners to intermediates. Its a solid, not too difficult workout.

Men's Two-Toned 3M Fleece Thinsulate Ribbed Knit Scarf and Hat Set BrownSand
Men's Two-Toned 3M Fleece Thinsulate Ribbed Knit Scarf and Hat Set BrownSand
Offered by Feel Good Apparel UK

5.0 out of 5 stars young people are particularly fussy about what they wear - but my son said this was one of the most comfortable scarves he had w, 3 Mar. 2015
I bought this as a gift for my son. As you know, young people are particularly fussy about what they wear - but my son said this was one of the most comfortable scarves he had worn - the fabric is very, very soft and doesn't scratch the skin. Colours are subtle and discreet. Very good purchase!

J Pillow, Travel Pillow - Winner of British Invention of the Year 2012/2013 (Navy)
Offered by Jensen's Inventions

5.0 out of 5 stars Couldn't have managed without it, 20 April 2014
I used this during the flight to USA and subsequent coach holiday - every day I used this to rest my head - the long days travelling on a coach were made tolerable using this. I only used it in one position - with the chin support under my chin - I could rest my head on the back rest or the window. Didn't move forward suddenly at all. I am so thankful I had this. Back at home I use this lying down in bed whilst reading my magazines - lovely and comfortable.

Mary Berry Cooks
Mary Berry Cooks
by Mary Berry

5.0 out of 5 stars Easter lunch for 8 - no trouble with Mary's prepare ahead tips, 20 April 2014
This review is from: Mary Berry Cooks (Hardcover)
Last night I spent a couple of hours preparing today's lunch - no panic, no stress. Mary gave instructions on preparing vegetables ahead and said it was perfectly feasible to reheat the veg in the oven the next day: cooked red cabbage, sweet potato, carrots and broccoli - you half cook them, cool down with water and display them beautifully on a dish. The dish was covered with foil and just heated up the next day for 25 mins. The yorkshire puddings were made the night before - 8 minutes reheating on the day - perfect! I even par roasted the roast potatoes, chilled them and just continued cooking for 25 minutes the next day.

The joint of meat was a 5lb lamb shoulder - cooked slowly for 3 to 4 hours. Whilst the meat was resting I could heat up all the above. The result - very happy well fed 8 family members. Don't stress or over complicate things - following Mary's down to earth tips will leave you feeling great, not frazzled and worn out so you can enjoy spending time with friends and family.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 2, 2014 10:34 PM BST

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic little device, 11 Mar. 2014
I have previously used wax strips and have had professional threading treatment for my upper lip hair. The first time couple of times it smarted - but the pain is over immediately. It is really easy to twirl it around your fingers, just keep the skin taut and move it against the hairs.

I just used this whilst pottering around at home all day - I just went into the bathroom every now and then, looked into the magnifying mirror and then had a go at my upper lip - just a few hairs at a time.

The beauty of this device is that there are no red marks afterwards. The finish is beautiful - lovely smooth hair free skin.

Pond's Cold Cream Cleanser 9.5oz/269g Jar
Pond's Cold Cream Cleanser 9.5oz/269g Jar
Offered by RedTag Event

5.0 out of 5 stars Gone back to this - it can't be bettered, 14 Feb. 2014
I have gone back to Pond's after using Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish for over a year. I have sensitive skin and I thought Liz Earle would help. Sure, Liz Earle smells great and feels nice, but it is not particularly economical. The muslin cloth routine with hot water wasn't suitable for my sensitive, red skin.

I now use Pond's and its great using this great big valued size. I am amazed how much dirt comes on using Ponds - it beats Liz Earle's cleanse and polish hands down. I use two applications with dampened warm, not hot, cotton wall pads to give a thorough cleanse and really get my skin clean. I occasionally use a soft rinsed out flannel.

I really recommend using Pond's after you have done a run or long walk - you will be amazed at the dirt and grime that comes away. There is residue left on the skin afterwards so I finish off my regime by washing gently with Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser These two simple products suit my red, pale sensitive skin - it has never looked better and I think it is because it is being cleaned properly and thoroughly. I am so glad I left the hype. Pond's has less ingredients that Liz Earle - surely this is good for sensitive skin? I have read that mineral oil (Pond's cold cream contains this) is bad for your skin, but I can't find any evidence that medically proves this.

5 METRE WHITE CONNECTABLE LED ICICLE LIGHTS 200 LEDS WITH 8 FUNCTION CONTROLLER ** FULLY WATERPROOF SEALED ICICLE LIGHTS IDEAL FOR CHRISTMAS DECORATIONS, XMAS LIGHTS, ETC ** INCLUDES TRANSFORMER / PLUG CAPABLE OF RUNNING 5 SETS / 25 METRES

5.0 out of 5 stars Made my Christmas, loved coming home and looking at these., 14 Feb. 2014
Absolutely stunning lights that I used to line my guttering. I found it easy to put up and the end result was classy, lovely lights! Hope these last for years to come.

Attitude Ballet Pilates Fusion [DVD] [2010] [US Import]
Attitude Ballet Pilates Fusion [DVD] [2010] [US Import]
Offered by Fulfillment Express

3.0 out of 5 stars Worthy workout, 14 Feb. 2014
This looks easy but it isn't. Lots and lots of plie work which you feel the next day. I had sore knees the next day. This is a good workout, but you won't lose any weight or raise a sweat doing this, it is very gentle.

There are two 40 minute workouts, and the instructor uses a weighted ball, but you could use a dumbbell - just improvise. I only do this workout once a month, its calming, relaxing but I prefer other type of workouts.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Its just okay, nice little basket, 14 Feb. 2014
Flimsy basket, not study. I use mine for little bits in the kitchen - I wouldn't say this is a useful tool for keeping things tidy. Can't grumble at all, its very cheap but I would not repurchase.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11