Profile for Tallgirl > Reviews

Tallgirl

Totes Isotoner Women's Stretch Black Slide 98970BLGXL Extra Large
Totes Isotoner Women's Stretch Black Slide 98970BLGXL Extra Large
Offered by totes ISOTONER UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Not pretty, but functional, light and easy to take on holiday!, 15 Dec. 2014
I bought these to take away with me on holiday and they are nice and light and keep my feet warm.

100 Countries, 5,000 Ideas: Where to Go, When to Go, What to See, What to Do (National Geographic)
by National Geographic

4.0 out of 5 stars Good overview, 16 Oct. 2013
Good if you are just looking for ideas on where to go. Very general, doesn't go in to huge detail, but for that reason would almost be a good coffee table book!

Lonely Planet's Best Ever Travel Tips  (Lonely Planet Best Ever Travel Tips)
Lonely Planet's Best Ever Travel Tips (Lonely Planet Best Ever Travel Tips)
by Lonely Planet

4.0 out of 5 stars Easy read, 16 Oct. 2013
Easy read, done in one sitting, but that's whats good about it! Helpful tips and ones that I'll defininitely use on my trip!!

The Rough Guide to First-Time Around The World
The Rough Guide to First-Time Around The World
by Doug Lansky

5.0 out of 5 stars Very informative, 16 Oct. 2013
Very helpful guide whether you're traveling the world or just half of it! Would recommend for any age group despite a lot that didnt apply to my trip.

Philips HR1861 Whole Fruit Juicer - Aluminium
Philips HR1861 Whole Fruit Juicer - Aluminium

4.0 out of 5 stars Fab juicer!, 24 Jun. 2012
This is the first juicer I have purchased. I did my research and found this juicer in my price range generally had the best reviews.
It does exactly what it's supposed to and I couldn't fault the amount of juice that I get from it.
It seems everyone complains about cleaning their juicers, but quite honestly what do you expect when fruit is ripped to shreds to extract juice, there is going to be mess and cleaning to be done! I love my juicer (except for the cleaning!)

Aveda Pure Abundance Hair Potion 0.7Oz [Personal Care]
Aveda Pure Abundance Hair Potion 0.7Oz [Personal Care]

2.0 out of 5 stars Expected more, 3 Jun. 2011
Sounded very promising from the advertising, so I thought I'd give it a go. Unfortunately didn't quite do what it said, but instead made my hair look like I hadn't washed it in quite some time and felt worse! Maybe I need some practice using it but wouldn't do it when I have to go out anywhere!