Shop now Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Shop now
Profile for Clive Daniells > Reviews

Content by Clive Daniells

Clive Daniells (Belgium)

Braun Digital Alarm Clock - Grey
Braun Digital Alarm Clock - Grey

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Little Clock, 26 Mar. 2014
This must be a very popular alarm clock, as there were none in stock when i ordered it.

Easy to set up and use. Time display very good in daytlight and dark.

My iPad (Covers iOS 7 on iPad 2, 3rd/4th Generation and iPad Mini)
My iPad (Covers iOS 7 on iPad 2, 3rd/4th Generation and iPad Mini)
by Gary Rosenzweig

4.0 out of 5 stars Worth Buying, 15 Jan. 2014
Covered all the main features and was easy to follow. Good illustrations. Did not show how to transfer pictures and back up to & from PC to ipad. Pity! While the new IOS has different features, someone with previous ipad experience might be disappointed. Nevertheless for me it was a good buy as this was my 1st ipad.

The Particle at the End of the Universe
The Particle at the End of the Universe

5.0 out of 5 stars Best layman's explanation of the Higgs field so far., 12 Dec. 2013
As a mere mortal, I found this book excellent reading. It provided the best explanation and effects of the Higgs boson and field I have read so far. In parts it was not an easy read, no doubt due to the almost unbelievable concepts involved in quantum theory. However, in general, it provided a not too difficult account for the layman to read. The history of the lead up to and working of the LHC was most interesting.

I look forward to the next episode as the results of further tests at the LHC become available.

Well done Sean

Swissgear GA-7321-14F00 Mythos 15.6 Inch Laptop Backpack - Black
Swissgear GA-7321-14F00 Mythos 15.6 Inch Laptop Backpack - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Swiss Quality Product, 13 Dec. 2011
This laptop backpack came up to my high expectations. Both design & manufacturing quality are excellent. There is ample space for all my gadgets & my laptop is well protected. It took me sometime to discover all the available pockets.

I would certainly recommend this product to anyone.

Logitech V470 Wireless Bluetooth Laser Laptop Mouse (Blue)
Logitech V470 Wireless Bluetooth Laser Laptop Mouse (Blue)

5.0 out of 5 stars Bluetooth Mouse, 27 Aug. 2011
I wanted a bluetooth mouse for use with my new lightweight laptop, as I dislike using the touch pad. This product meets my requirements. It is easy to set up & is the right size for traveling.

Logitech QuickCam S7500
Logitech QuickCam S7500

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Webcam, 24 May 2009
Easy to install. Works well with simple but effective controls. Picture quality very good.

Logitech USB Desktop Microphone
Logitech USB Desktop Microphone

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Quality Mike, 16 April 2009
Easy to install, just plug it in, and use. My friends report far better sound than previosly.