Profile for Rehevkor > Reviews

Content by Rehevkor

Rehevkor

Page: 1 | 2
TeckNet® iEP517 "iTorch" 5200mAh Backup Portable External Battery Pack High Capacity Power Bank Charger with built-in Dual-LED Flashlight for Apple: iPad mini, iPhone 5 (Lightning Cable not Provided) / iPhone 4S 4, iPod, iPad, iPad 2 / HTC One X, One S, Sensation G14, EVO, Desire HD S Z / Samsung Galaxy S4 S3 I9300, Galaxy Ace, Galaxy Nexus, Galaxy Note / Motorola Atrix, Droid Razr, Defy, Defy + / Nokia N9 N8 N900 N800 Lumia 800 900 / Blackberry Bold 8520 9900 9300 9360, Z10 / Google Nexus 7, Nexus 10 / Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 X8 Arc / GoPro Plus Major Tablet PCs with 5V input - Black
Offered by BlueByte Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 27 Jun 2013
Bought as I needed a low profile make shift uninterruptible power supply for a Raspberry Pi computer. It has certainly done the job, I've not tested how long it lasts but it keeps the Pi powered while I move it around the house. All in all the thing is tiny with a modest battery capacity for the size.

CARIBEE Ridge Runner Backpack
CARIBEE Ridge Runner Backpack

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome backpack, 8 Aug 2012
I use this for cycling and it's a fantastic little bag - has plenty of room for everything I need while at work (including a netbook or 11" ultrabook with case, anything bigger probably won't fit) and any extras I may need day to day. It's small but not crazy-small - durable and good value for money. Won't be able to put a load of shopping into it but it can hold quite a lot fully expanded, for its size.

Red Dwarf Jupiter Mining Corporation Mug
Red Dwarf Jupiter Mining Corporation Mug

5.0 out of 5 stars Good mug, 19 April 2012
Not much I can say, but it's a very nice, well made mug. Sturdy with the print on both sides, no sign of dishwasher fading so far.

Ventura Screw On ll A Aluminium Carrier - Black
Ventura Screw On ll A Aluminium Carrier - Black

3.0 out of 5 stars Fits well, sturdy, useless instructions, 19 April 2012
I wasn't expecting the world when I bought this, something cheap but functional. Only real issue I had where the instructions, they're complete garbage. However, I used the diagrams as a guide and was able to fit it without too much trouble. I imagine it depends on your bike, some (cheaper bikes) may not have all the screws/holes/parts to easily fit. It comes with extra parts - but you're on your own if you have to use them.

Only other concern, is while it seems sturdy the silver metal parts do appear to be somewhat cheap, and I'd not trust them to hold any considerable weight. Which is not something I was planning to do anyway.

I have given 3 stars but it's really more of a 3 and a half.

The "This product is not currently offered by Amazon.co.uk because a customer recently told us that the item he or she received was not as described." notice doesn't seem right, it was as described for me.

DMD Stainless Steel Mini Gem Salt and Pepper Mill Set
DMD Stainless Steel Mini Gem Salt and Pepper Mill Set
Offered by Red House Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent little grinders, 7 Jan 2012
Small, compact and excellent grinders in general.

They come in a pair but as far as I could tell they're identical - so they can both be used as pepper (or salt) mills. In this case both were used as stocking-filler like resents, as pepper mills.

I mainly keep mine in my desk drawer for quick meals while I'm working. They're small and compact enough to be kept in a jacket pocket or handbag. I imagine it would be great for a student travelling light.

Icy Box IB-231StU-G External Enclosure for 2.5 inch SATA HDDs
Icy Box IB-231StU-G External Enclosure for 2.5 inch SATA HDDs
Offered by ADMI Limited UK

2.0 out of 5 stars Meh.. good but flawed, 7 Jan 2012
In terms of reliability, compatibility, look and feel of the enclosure, it's awesome. Especially considering the low price. However, it may appear well made, with a solid build but the main flaw (also mentioned by another review) is the mini USB plug. It's soldered to the board but is not secured in any other way, so with slight pressure on the USB cable (day to day use, you could say), the USB connector would just snap off from the circuit board and render the enclosure useless.

Thankfully I was able to return it.

Creative GigaWorks T20 Series II (2.0) Multimedia Speakers with BasXPort Technology

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good 2.0 speakers, 30 Oct 2011
I recently bought these to replace an admittedly mediocre set of 5.1 speakers. Sick of having to deal with the huge sub-woofer I couldn't use (neighbours), I figured something a little more compact would be a better option. After a lot of research I figured these were the best option at a decent price. I must say I'm really happy with them, while they don't quite have the punch of the 5.1 system them have a lot better quality (and so far no French radio signals.. long story).

Overall they seem very good quality. Volume changing from the dials is very smooth. Line in is handy, putting line in through my PC creates a crap load of noise/static, this doesn't.

LEGO Aqua Raiders 7774 Crab Crusher
LEGO Aqua Raiders 7774 Crab Crusher

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, 30 Dec 2010
Awesome set, lost of fiddly little bits, and packed with features. Splits in two, which I love - had a little drone and a mini sub thing hidden away. For the size you can't really beat it for it's complexity (not that it's hard to put together).

LEGO Atlantis 8075: Neptune Carrier
LEGO Atlantis 8075: Neptune Carrier
Offered by Toysworld

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice, 30 Dec 2010
Overall a great set, looks good and was fun to build.

But I have to admit I was a little disappointed, I was expecting from the size of it to be a little more complicated. I might recommend the Aqua Raiders Crab Crusher for that.

AmazonBasics 8.5GB 8x DVD+R DL (50-Pack Spindle) [Amazon Frustration-Free Packaging]

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value for money, 30 Dec 2010
These are the cheapest and most reliable dual layer DVDs I have found. Other reviewers mention a high coaster rate but I've had no issues like that, most was probably 4/50 coasters - an acceptable rate for me at any price.

The labels on the discs are mostly free of clutter and are the traditional silver colour, plenty of space to write the contents and it'll be perfectly visible (unlike some brands of DVDs which have dark, cluttered labels).

Obviously you'll not be able to get the full 8.5 GB, the norm being about 7.92 - but this is an issue with nearly all storage.

Page: 1 | 2